• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 things to shout about... sz 14 jeans and phone interview for CDC

yay tried on a pair of size 14 jeans in Next today and they fitted perfectly... just didnt like colour lol... if they had been darker id have snapped them up without a 2nd thought!

also got a letter confirming my application to become a CDC and i have got a phone interview next wednesday!!!! wooh wooh!

soooo happy about both the above, size 14 is fabby and i cannot wait to become a CDC and help others to achieve the same results as everyone on here.

i will def be sending my clients to minimins.com for extra support...

hope everyone else is having as good a day as me.

oh and quick confession, i am sipping a little bottle of diet coke :break_diet:

ha ha ha could be worse, could be chewing something!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
DELIGHTED FOR YOU HUN XX

thanks for the kind words, they really do make a difference!
love to you all xxxx

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Well done on the size 14s & good luck with your interview :)

Well done Keeley! Oh I can't wait till I am trying on size 14 jeans!!

Good luck for your interview next week! xx

annie_d

Silver Member
Oh yes, good luck with the interview and let us know how it goes. I have no interest in being a CDC but i am very interested in the criteria for becoming one. There seems to be such a difference between them.

hi annie... the basic criteria on the application form were;

bmi of 28 or less, been on a couple of different levels of CD, high level of interest in the diet, sat in on some counselling sessions with my CDC and other clients, and a basic understanding of the financial commitments. oh and time to spare! i guess the personality goes a long way too... must be sympathetic with other peoples problems...

now got a telephone interview, then if im successful 2 training days 2 months apart.

fingers crossed i get through!!!!

LizS81

Has been AWOL
good luck with the CDC interview :D

and yay on the jeans!! I've now got a size 14 dress that mum bought me which fits perfectly, and today I'm wearing a size 14 top, but my ultimate thing will be buying size 14 jeans.. just because jeans are probably the thing with the least "give" in them!! I was so chuffed when I got into a size 16, I had to phone my mum in between trying them on and getting to the checkout!!!