2 things to shout about... sz 14 jeans and phone interview for CDC

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
yay tried on a pair of size 14 jeans in Next today and they fitted perfectly... just didnt like colour lol... if they had been darker id have snapped them up without a 2nd thought!

also got a letter confirming my application to become a CDC and i have got a phone interview next wednesday!!!! wooh wooh!

soooo happy about both the above, size 14 is fabby and i cannot wait to become a CDC and help others to achieve the same results as everyone on here.

i will def be sending my clients to minimins.com for extra support...

hope everyone else is having as good a day as me.

oh and quick confession, i am sipping a little bottle of diet coke :break_diet:

ha ha ha could be worse, could be chewing something!!!!

DELIGHTED FOR YOU HUN XX

thanks for the kind words, they really do make a difference!
love to you all xxxx

Well done on the size 14s & good luck with your interview :)

Well done Keeley! Oh I can't wait till I am trying on size 14 jeans!!

Good luck for your interview next week! xx

Oh yes, good luck with the interview and let us know how it goes. I have no interest in being a CDC but i am very interested in the criteria for becoming one. There seems to be such a difference between them.

hi annie... the basic criteria on the application form were;

bmi of 28 or less, been on a couple of different levels of CD, high level of interest in the diet, sat in on some counselling sessions with my CDC and other clients, and a basic understanding of the financial commitments. oh and time to spare! i guess the personality goes a long way too... must be sympathetic with other peoples problems...

now got a telephone interview, then if im successful 2 training days 2 months apart.

fingers crossed i get through!!!!

good luck with the CDC interview :D

and yay on the jeans!! I've now got a size 14 dress that mum bought me which fits perfectly, and today I'm wearing a size 14 top, but my ultimate thing will be buying size 14 jeans.. just because jeans are probably the thing with the least "give" in them!! I was so chuffed when I got into a size 16, I had to phone my mum in between trying them on and getting to the checkout!!!

Back