2 week and not losing weight! help

prettygirl

Hi ya guys, I ve started again Lipotrim for the 3rd time and sticking to it no cheating at all but so far first week only lost 5lbs.
When the first time I ve done I ve lost 10lbs in the first week. Im really down, but i cant give up as Im getting married in 6 months, and i dont want to be a fat bride! Pls help!!! Drinking 3 litres or more of water everyday.

Try not to compare your losses last time with this time. I have done this before and lost 2 stone in 1 month, i know it will be hard is i dont lose as much this time in the same period, but our bodies change and yo yo dieting sloesour losses down, ive heard. our bodies will hold on to whatever they can asthey know what to expect. 5 pounds is a great loss, what other diet could you lose as much so quick? keep at it chick. xxx

Its so hard but yeah i will keep up. So that happend to you uswell, losing more the first time yeah.... only if i knew this before.
Thank you for support. :)

Hi ya guys, I ve started again Lipotrim for the 3rd time and sticking to it no cheating at all but so far first week only lost 5lbs.
When the first time I ve done I ve lost 10lbs in the first week. Im really down, but i cant give up as Im getting married in 6 months, and i dont want to be a fat bride! Pls help!!! Drinking 3 litres or more of water everyday.
Are you lighter now than the other 2 times you did Lipotrim? Keep at it chuck you'll be a beautiful bride whatever :D

Back