Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2 weeks in a bit GUTTED!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Suz73, 15 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Suz73

Suz73 Member

Hello

New to all this !

Week 1 I lost 9lb - I jumped for joy! :DWeek 2 I lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!!! :mad:I have two stone to loose and I am on L.L.L - I am gutted and now thinking I would be better to go to Scottish Slimmers as 2lb a week @ £49.50 is MAD!!!!!!:confused: You still have to buy your food for dinner??

Any advice or view would help me just now!!

Suz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yoyo-ohno

yoyo-ohno Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Suz,

I think 11 pounds in 2 weeks is FAB ! I've not done LLL but on the "normal" LL I lost an average of 1 stone a month and most of the others in my groups lost more than me.

Don't be dis-heartened - you're nearly halfway there :woohoo:

Good luck for next week

(btw - 6 weeks on weight watchers and I managed to lose about 2 pounds ;))

yoyo

xx

4. sasha23

sasha23 Member

Start Weight:
    12st13.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.4lb(3.52%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    if it's any consolation it took me 3 weeks to lose 8lbs :-( I have my week 4 weigh in tomorrow and it looks as if I may only lose 1-2lbs this week, I am gutted to have not lost a stone in a month ...Won't be reaching the 3 stone mark at this pace

5. Suz73

Suz73 Member

Sasha
    What are you going to do? I lost 12lbs in 3 week (only got 2 stone to loose - now 1 stone and 2lbs....but find £50 a week plus your food at night too expensive for such little weight loss as the first week is water.

Suz

6. sasha23

sasha23 Member

Start Weight:
    12st13.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.4lb(3.52%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I am on the lighter life version as well with all food packs.. I am not sure why it is so slow, I am drinking 3 litres a day, I am seeing doctors today, might ask him..it is a bit disappointing :-( but i doubt I'd have lost 8lbs in 3 weeks on weightwatchers lol ..so just trying to keep my spirits high and try not to think about the £66/week
    well done on your 12lbs!

7. thirdtimelucky

thirdtimelucky Releasing the goddess

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.01%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Suz, just checking in and wandering how you are doing. Dont give in....I heard of a lady, that would always have 3 or 4 little losses and then one very big one! Hang in there. Let us know how you are doing. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.