Step 1 Sole Source 2 weeks in and noticed some interesting health changes

Hi everyone, I've been doing sole source and to be honest mixing it with Exante for just over 2 weeks now. I've lost 11lbs so far (just under 2 stone to go) . I've noticed a couple of interesting changes. For the past couple of years (at whatever weight I have been) I have had IBS type issues (not diagnosed) which include cramping etc (but not the runs). within a week of starting sole source it has completely gone. I've not been constipated either (probably because I never drank so much water in all my life so my body is enjoying it!) I also deal with heartburn a lot (diagnosed issue with the 'seal' that is meant to keep all the acid down lol) that does usually improve with weight loss but has never been so absent at the weight I am now (I am still over a stone heavier than when it was diagnosed). so that has gone also. the third thing I have noticed is I usually get really really sore boobs for about a week before my period, this time, nothing! maybe I have a food intolerance that has now been cut out! anyway I'm really happy! I've done loads of different diets and never had this sort of result, doesn't matter how healthy or unhealthy my diet usually is it doesn't normally change the IBS symptoms. Anyone else notice anything? on another subject, why does this message box not let me hit the return button to start a new paragraph?

Back