2 weeks in - help!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by KReid78, 15 July 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. KReid78

KReid78 Member

Hello everyone
    I started CD for the first time 2 weeks ago. I have 2 stone to lose and lost 6 pounds in my first week which I was really pleased with. I have only lost 2 pounds in my second week and am a little dis-heartened. I have done lots more exercise this week too so I am not sure what else to do. I haven't cheated at all.
    Any ideas??
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there
    Just started CD but did ll a while ago and some weeks better than others - some weeks lost a ib and then the week after lost 8 and that was with no cheating. Just make sure you drink your water quota and hang in there! It will come off but things like hormones, water retention, constipation etc all affect losses short term...

4. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Don't worry, just stick at it and it will come off. Mine has slowed down in my 2nd week too. I wonder if exercise at this point can also slow it down as you beef up your muscles as well?

5. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    I've been told not to exercise because it can work against the weightloss. I would stop exercise for a week and see what happens. Also, it's common for the second week lose to be low because the first week would have been mainly water loss.

6. KReid78

KReid78 Member

Thanks for your advice guys XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.