2 weeks in...

Hi All,

Just thought would introduce myself. My names Laura and have been on slimming world for 2 weeks and have lost 7 lbs already!!!

I have 4 stone 11 lbs to lose before I get back to 9 stone (weight a couple years ago).

I was just wondering how long it has taken people to lose their weight so far.

I am off to Turkey in June next year and would like to be at target or as near to by then. Joining the gym on Sunday so hopefully this will speed it all up.

Thanks

Laura :)

Well done on a great start to the plan.
I've got 47lbs to loose = 3 st 5lb (11.5 down, 35.5 to go)
Started 7 wks ago and hoping to get to target March/ April next year so i think you'll be fine by June next year x

7lbs in 2 weeks is fantastic! You must feel great!

I've lost 10lbs in 3 weeks, got about another 50lbs to go.

It's good you've got a target, gives you something to focus on and aim for. You can do it! :D

You're doing so well!! 7lbs in 2 weeks is excellent. If you keep at it, you should definately reach target by your holiday. Other than a holiday blip I had I was losing around 2lbs a week. xx

It has taken me about 9 months to lose just under 4.5 stone on Slimming World - I think that averages out at about 1.5 pounds a week.

Well done on your great losses so far! :)

Well done on joining and a great start to the plan. I have lost 11lbs in 3 weeks, and I have eaten loads just the right thing.

Its my daughters birthday this week which will be hard but going to try and do my best to resist.

Good luck in your weight loss journey x x x

Well done on your fab loss and good luck for your target. Am a week and half in myself and hoping to get my stone and half by Christmas x

Well done, that's a great achievement!

I've lost 29.5lbs in 18 weeks and Ive got 5lbs left to go to get to target

My and my misses do SW. Ive lost 40lb in 16 weeks (I go to the gym) whereas my misses has lost 20lb in teh same time (no gym)

I think realistically 1-3lb per week, if you workout and do training is achievable. 1-2lb a week if just diet based. I would say the final stone is a real struggle for me, the first 40lb were more straightforward.

Best thing Im did was have some goals and some rewards for reaching them. Gettign under 15st I got a england rugby shirt, getting under 14st I got a suit and getting under 13st Im going to get a new set of sleek gym kit instead of raggedy t shirts....

There are some good threads on here for exercises regimes and what works well for others worth a peek.

What a great start - well done

Back