2 weeks into LL

vickiabd

hi everyone i had my 2nd WI today, and i was very dissapointed i only lost 3lbs i was hoping for more, i was so upset that i almost eat something i shouldn't but i didnt. i hope next week will be better. anyways enough moaning, hope everyone is doing ok.xx:)

Been there before, but resist you will have more good losses and I would be chuffed to bits with three off thats great. Hang in there where else can you lose that amount of weight in such a short period.
Well done

Hi Vicki, I know where you are coming from.. I lost 14lbs in my first week and just 2lb in my second, it can be a bit hard on ya emotions but please stick with it...8 stone in under 6 months I've lost...it will come off girly :D Gotta say... 3lbs!! That's 6 packs of butter...not to sniffed at ;)

Vicki please don't let it put you off in any way, 3lbs is a great loss - that's 15lb in 2 weeks, that's a hell of a lot for a body to lose --- stick with it :)

Keep your pecker up and wait for next week!

You did well to not eat, determination is exacty what will help you succeed.

I can tell that you have a problem (like I do) when you are disappointed/angry/frustrated you turn to food to console yourself. Knowing this will be useful in your counselling and as you move into your new thin life.

Good Luck and keep up the determination, you cannot fail to lose.

P.S. a bit of perspective - 2 pints of water weighs 2 llbs and you are no doubt drinking buckets of the stuff, so it is entirely possible that you might have weighed 2lb less if the weigh-in had been at a different time, or if your body hadn't held on to the water. You'd then have had a 5lb loss! You just cannot focus on 1 week in isolation.

thanks everyone for cheering me up, it really helped.xx:)

I think you have to wait and see waht the next few weeks bring you.

3 lbs is still a HUGE amount! I am not one of the "fast losers" I average 3lb a week (and it is 3 lb every week for the last 5, a least I am consitant!) and I ahve come to the conclusion that that is just me and it might mean it will take me a week or two longer but so what!

I have lost 2 stone 5.5 pounds in 10 weeks, so those 3lbs certainly add up!

Keep up the good work!

as BL said apprecieate the little losses as well as the big ones. They will fluctuate in size of losses but will even up to around 1 stone a month or more, which is amazing! Well done on your fab 3lb loss!

It's still a great loss, well done! xx

Back