2 weeks off my Body Magic Gold - question!

AbFab

I'm sorry if this has been covered before, I've done a search and can't find the info I need. I'm two weeks off completing my Body Magic challenge. I religiously fill in all the exercise I do into the template on the SW website. When I reach my goal, what happens then? Is this information fed back (through my card and account details) to my weekly Group! Basically I WANT MY STICKER when the time comes so I want to know the process for getting it! Thanks to anyone who can shed any light on it! :)

I'm sorry if this has been covered before, I've done a search and can't find the info I need. I'm two weeks off completing my Body Magic challenge. I religiously fill in all the exercise I do into the template on the SW website. When I reach my goal, what happens then? Is this information fed back (through my card and account details) to my weekly Group! Basically I WANT MY STICKER when the time comes so I want to know the process for getting it! Thanks to anyone who can shed any light on it! :)

Hi AbFab,

I work on the table completeing our certificates, our consultant just tells people to inform me if they thinkthey have achieved their body magic awards and I gethe certificate na dsticker ready to give out in group. As far as I know thats all that happens, but I have never used the online information.
Hope this helps.
Cyber

Aw brilliant, thank you CyberJelly! Have put a lot into it so looking forward to getting my certificate into my hot little fist!! :)

Just looking at your stats, well done on your amazing loss by the way, what an achievement!

Back