2 weeks on lipotrim

not good this week!

:booboo: hi everyone
had friends visiting mon-tue,had a bbq and had a few picks not good i know,had my weigh-in today not lost any but haven't put on any either luckily,that's it now straight back to it, 1st time iv'e picked but no-more,to anyone else thinking of picking look at me no loss,please feel free to tell me off i deserve it,anyway good luck everyone else,and just watch my loss next week :17729:

well done hun 12lb is brilliant i hope you are pleased with yourself.
xx

Thats brilliant! I cant wait to have my first week over and done with, im on day 4!

Week 1 = WI tuesday

Hey ladies. Been on lipotrim TFr for 2 weeks and only lost 7lb. Was 11 stone 9lb when started and surprised not to have lost more..: anyone else lost a small amount on lipotrim?
Thanks x

Hey ladies. Been on lipotrim TFr for 2 weeks and only lost 7lb. Was 11 stone 9lb when started and surprised not to have lost more..: anyone else lost a small amount on lipotrim?
Thanks x

Hey Roost81,Welcome :D This thread is over 3 years old so don't think any of these ladies are about. Try posting on a more up to date thread. If you look at the blue band about the posters name you can see when (date) that person posted ;)

Back