• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 weeks to ketosis!!

emmievic

It has taken me 2 whole weeks to get into ketosis! Can you believe it? Last week I was wondering what you were all on about with the smelly breath - haha I thought Ive got away with that one! Tried the ketosticks (nearly every day) always trace or at the most +.....then 2 days ago BAM the breath is baaaaaaaaaaaaad tried the sticks today and dark purple ++++ Am wondering what would cause such a long delay? Was it because I am veggie and lived on carbs?
Tres confused! xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
don't know but your there now good luck,the bog brush breath is a dead give away.

kered

Gold Member
You were probably in ketosis earlier than that as the ketostix are not 100% accurate. If you are not showing as the first colour on the chart, you are definitely in ketosis, the dark purple could be a sign you need more water.

emmievic

Ive been on a course today and have had to avoid the pastries and yummy sarnies, so have had about 4ltrs of water just to keep my mind off them!!

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Ive been on a course today and have had to avoid the pastries and yummy sarnies, so have had about 4ltrs of water just to keep my mind off them!!

Oh i can sympathise with you there, i was in same position on Tuesday. Even worse though i on the same course mon and thurs next week so i know what's gonna be there :(

About the breath i have no idea what you mean;)