2 weeks to ketosis!!

emmievic

It has taken me 2 whole weeks to get into ketosis! Can you believe it? Last week I was wondering what you were all on about with the smelly breath - haha I thought Ive got away with that one! Tried the ketosticks (nearly every day) always trace or at the most +.....then 2 days ago BAM the breath is baaaaaaaaaaaaad tried the sticks today and dark purple ++++ Am wondering what would cause such a long delay? Was it because I am veggie and lived on carbs?
Tres confused! xx

don't know but your there now good luck,the bog brush breath is a dead give away.

You were probably in ketosis earlier than that as the ketostix are not 100% accurate. If you are not showing as the first colour on the chart, you are definitely in ketosis, the dark purple could be a sign you need more water.

Ive been on a course today and have had to avoid the pastries and yummy sarnies, so have had about 4ltrs of water just to keep my mind off them!!

Ive been on a course today and have had to avoid the pastries and yummy sarnies, so have had about 4ltrs of water just to keep my mind off them!!

Oh i can sympathise with you there, i was in same position on Tuesday. Even worse though i on the same course mon and thurs next week so i know what's gonna be there :(

About the breath i have no idea what you mean;)

Back