• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 weeks worth of wi tomorrow

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
OMG it's FRIDAY!!!!!
Well, as you know my chemist ladies were on holiday and i didn't weigh in last week so i have having a double weigh in tomorrow!!!
But, alas... i have been on Antibiotics...i weighed myself last friday and hadnt dropped a lb!!! so fingers crossed for tomorrow.. i have drank 10 pints of water all week in the hope i will shift loadsa weight and come somewhere close to Julz's losses over the last 2 weeks!!!!
:confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well best of luck for tomorrow hope you get a great loss

Good luck gorgeous, will keep everything crossed for ya xx

OMG it's FRIDAY!!!!!
Well, as you know my chemist ladies were on holiday and i didn't weigh in last week so i have having a double weigh in tomorrow!!!
But, alas... i have been on Antibiotics...i weighed myself last friday and hadnt dropped a lb!!! so fingers crossed for tomorrow.. i have drank 10 pints of water all week in the hope i will shift loadsa weight and come somewhere close to Julz's losses over the last 2 weeks!!!!
One word - Duclax :D:D:D

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
well best of luck for tomorrow hope you get a great loss
Cheers hun xx
Good luck gorgeous, will keep everything crossed for ya xx
Thanks sweets ...make sure they're really really tight!!!:D

LMFAO ... O nearly forgot those

good luk be thinking of you x
Merci xx
crossing my fingers for you, good luck. You will do great
thanks hun :D

Only joshing - sending you a big bunch of luck xxx

Attachments

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
lol i took ducolax about 2 mins ago.. you reminded me lol
awww thanks for the luck!!!!

lol i took ducolax about 2 mins ago.. you reminded me lol
awww thanks for the luck!!!!

When will that kick in ?? not too soon I hope :eek:

good luck hunni for your weigh in xx Im sure you will be fine, not far to go now eh? Wooohooo!!! xx

Nic, I don't for one minute think you'll need it but I will have everything crossed for you. I'm sure you will be very happy with yourself tomorrow.

Hope the Ducolax do their job.

Good luck babe. What time is your WI?

x

Sheep

on the up lol
Good luck for ur wi , hope u do great ;)

Hey there hot stuff! ;) Good luck for tomorrow babe, I doubt you'll need it but sending it all the way up to sunny Manchester anyways! :D xxx

whhooooooooo hoooooooooooo..................

OMG it's FRIDAY!!!!!
Hey babe - cant wait to hear your weigh in - im sure we will be neck and neck again once you report back!

Good luck xox