2 wheels off the wagon!!

Hi guys,ive lost over 4 stone on the cd and totally over the moon,but my cd counseller went on her hols 2 weeks ago and i wasnt able to get to her in time before she went because i work long shifts,in the 2 weeks she has been away and i didnt have any bars or packs i have been like dustbin,i totally underestimated how easy it is to slip right back in to the old habits when others around u show no support and eat nothing but junk it's not a consience decision toeat rubbish it just kinda creeps up on u and gets its claws back in doesnt it? I'm desperately trying to avoid giving satisfaction to the sceptics and jealous vultures that seem to continually circle me waiting for the slightest ounce going back on me,i now realise that the cd is about re-educating myself about food and making the right choices,i just feel mortified about seeing my counseller again when i know ive put a wee bit back on,i kinda feel like a timewaster u know? Thanks Guys, take care Brian

brian! u have done fab and this blip is only 2 weeks long. in the grand journey u r on thats not much at all. hopefully u will find it easy to get back on track as soon as CDC returns. in the meantime...i'd start cutting out the carbs in preperation for slipping back into ketosis. best of luck xxxx

hi, why don't u try a low carb diet until ur cdc get's back, u've done so well, u don't want to slip now. Just think of ur amazing loss and how easy it creeps back when u eat junk. Good luck.

Brian just keep it low carb until you can get the packs again. Try not to listen to anyone who is distracting you from continuing - they are just jealous! Look at how well you have done so far - what an achievement! You can and you will get back on track - put it behind you and carry on with your fantastic journey

Hi Brian,

Beating yourself up is only going to compound things!:hug99:

As the others have said low carb until you see your CDC, it will also help you slide back into ketosis when you restart again.

fetch.dll

Love Mini xxx

Echoing the very wise ladies above me try and eat healthily and low-carb now until your cdc gets back and I am sure that you will be back on track with your weight loss in no time at all.

i now realise that the cd is about re-educating myself about food and making the right choices

Playing devils advocate here - maybe it is a good thing that you have had this blip now if it has made you realise that losing the weight is only half the challenge - Now you know how easy it can be to slip into old habits you can use the rest of your time on CD to plan the changes in your future diet/lifestyle to make sure that when you get to goal you stay there :).

thanbk u

Thank u for the advice and support guys! my cdc is back 2moro morning im just off to pitch a tent in her garden right now! cheers,have a good weekend,Brian

Back