2 WI's missed due to weather!!!!! sob sob sob

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
My pharmacist runs the Lipotrim as a clinic in a community/health centre thing and its at the top of a really big bank which currently looks like it belongs in the Swiss Alps!:sigh:
She couldnt get there saturday and i in turn couldnt get there wednesday!!! ( she runs it twice a week)
So this saturday will be a 2 week WI for me and it meant i missed the end of my november challenge too!! :wave_cry:
Ive been ok......slight ham slip up midweek but otherwise OK so im hoping for a decent loss tomorrow cos by hook or by crook i WILL be there!!!

Good luck for you WI hun! Hope it's a great result :D xx

Hey Moomi...for a moment I thought the signature read that you had put on 9lbs. Hope all goes well 2morrow for WI.

I tend to slip up with noshing ham or chicken too as I have been craving for meat! Like a real carnivore!!! Don't worry about it...keep going like the rest of us here!!:D

Good luck for tomorrow hunni.... I am sure you will be fine x x x

Well turns out Ive lost 6.5lbs in 2 weeks so im happy as it also takes me down into the 14's!!!!
Thanks for the support guys x

Well done Jen!! WHOOP WHOOP

Was it worth waiting for??? x x

Sure was! 4lbs to lose in the 2 weeks before christmas and that gets me to 3 stone lost!!!

Back