Watch out ladies, theres a new bride-to-be in town!!!PICKYS AS REQUESTED!

Wonderful news and a wonderful proposal.
Beautiful dress - tip from one who's done it twice..... when you find a dress which makes you go all cold and tingly and full of tears when you try it on, STOP. Don't try any more on after that. Buy it. Nothing will come close to that feeling.

As for the weight loss - I know exactly where you are coming from. I have a stone to lose now and it seems easier than a couple over target. It's like a new start. You can do it girl. xx

Thanks for the advise jaylou- makes alot of sense!

iv been back on track since yesterday and its like coming home.. it feels so comfortable and natural.. <3

Congratulations!! :D

I wish you both the happiest life together :D

On the dress front.....WOW I would love to have somthing just like that when I finally make it down the aisle. Great choice :D

From one BTB to another - a massive congratulations hun xxxxx

Fern, what castle in Cornwall??? Sounds lush xxx

What fantastic news Fern, and oh so romantic.

The ring and the dress are beautiful.

I will be living in Cornwall by the time you get married so will come and throw rice at you, promise I will take it out of the tin lol !!!!!!

Engagement%20Champ%20Glasses%20Rose.jpg

What fantastic news Fern, and oh so romantic.

The ring and the dress are beautiful.

I will be living in Cornwall by the time you get married so will come and throw rice at you, promise I will take it out of the tin lol !!!!!!

Engagement%20Champ%20Glasses%20Rose.jpg

haha, please do!! when do you plan to move? i adore cornwall.. if i could take my family i would move tomorrow.. *sigh* xxxxxx

Thank you very much for my pretty pic :eek:)

As soon as the house is sold, goodness knows how long that will take. The sooner the better.

A big chunk of my family live there.

We love it as well.

My mum and dad lived in Mevagissey, one sis lives in St. Austell, the other in Truro.

I will defo.come armed with confetti to give you a send off.

ah i didnt like truro very much, we love porthleven (although couldnt live there, id be constantly driving elsewhere to do stuff!) penzance, looe, falmouth.. we'r off to st.ives for xmas! cant wait

Back