2 x male degus need a new home asap!

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Hi,

hope it ok to post here these two adorable, cheeky degus that need a new home.

They are both males, and get on quite well. Approx 9 months old. They came to me through work as someone wanted to 'get rid of them' :( and rather than them go to the wrong place or end up as snake food I took them off their hands with the intention of finding them a good home.

I have posted on various degu forums but no one is interested so though maybe someone on here might be.

I would love to keep them but have too many other pets and these guys need more time spent with them.

If you want any pics or further information please drop me a line.

All best.

I have a puppy that isn't yet 6 months and I am afraid that they probably wouldn't get along great (he likes to chase and dominate -aka hump- anything smaller than he is). I am sure they are adorable, though, and I wish you all the best with finding them a new home.

Hi,

hope it ok to post here these two adorable, cheeky degus that need a new home.

They are both males, and get on quite well. Approx 9 months old. They came to me through work as someone wanted to 'get rid of them' :( and rather than them go to the wrong place or end up as snake food I took them off their hands with the intention of finding them a good home.

I have posted on various degu forums but no one is interested so though maybe someone on here might be.

I would love to keep them but have too many other pets and these guys need more time spent with them.

If you want any pics or further information please drop me a line.

All best.

Hi there have you got any pics please.

Didn't know what they were ... so looked up on google - how adorable!!!

What type of cage do you need for them?? Are they handable?? I love the idea ... tell us more!!!

Didn't know what they were ... so looked up on google - how adorable!!!

What type of cage do you need for them?? Are they handable?? I love the idea ... tell us more!!!

Ah you saved me a job googling them! x

Hi,

sorry for delay in getting back to you. The degus are reserved now for someone.

If anyone is interested in homing a few goo's there is a rescue near me that will be getting about 50 in shortly :eek: which will be needing homes.

Contact me and will pass on email if anyone wants it.

All best xx

Back