2 x Syn Values please

laurawalker85

Hi,

I havent had anything to eat at all as been running about for work and only managed to stop at Tesco and pick up a sandwich. I picked up what I thought best for an original day being a Tesco Light Choices BLT. Can anyone tell me the syns? Also if I havent had any hex's can I take the bread as was wholemeal/granary as a hex?

Also for dinner tonight I will be having chilli tonight which I know is fine but was going to add a few frankfurters to it. I've picked up a pack just in case, being the hertz frankfurters? Anyone know how many syns each these are also?

Thanks so much xx

HERTA
frankfurters classic, 4/10 25g each 2.5 SYNS red & EE

frankfurters jumbo 90g each 9 syns red & EE

FRANKFURTERS ULTIMATES HOTDOGS
90g each 9 SYNS on red and EE

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that, any idea with the sandwich? Sorry x

laurawalker85 said:
Thanks for that, any idea with the sandwich? Sorry x

Sorry it's not in my book - the sandwiches that are in the light choices are all over 13 SYNS though - ouch

Kx

Hot Damn! Man I feel like shoving my fingers down my throat now! Great! Grrr, lucky I'm going swimming tomorrow, will need to work that waste of syn sandwich off tomorrow!

Thanks for looking though hun xx

laurawalker85 said:
Hot Damn! Man I feel like shoving my fingers down my throat now! Great! Grrr, lucky I'm going swimming tomorrow, will need to work that waste of syn sandwich off tomorrow!

Thanks for looking though hun xx

Sorry (hides quickly ) - I hope someone can let you know the value

Kx

Tesco, Light Choices Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich, per pack is 15 syns on all plans

Tesco, Light Choices, Chicken, Bacon & Lettuce Sandwich, per pack is 16.5 syns on all plans

I think this is what you meant and you can't use the bread as a HEX

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for letting me know. 15 syns it is then :cry:

prepacked sandwiches dont have any free food allowance, so look at calories and it will be 1 syn for every 20 calories.

you can only deduct 6 syns for a HEXb if it is 100% wholemeal bread. Granary is not a HEXb

Back