20 lbs in 5 weeks challenge!

well done everyone, i over did the exercise on Saturday and paid the price in hunger on Sunday :cry:learnt my lesson now.
i made some sugar free jellies and have some asparagus that i can have if i am really hungry and so far its not affected me losing weight, i might lose more not having the sugar free jellies i'm told but id rather stick to the diet then be so hungry I eat a McDonalds and more
Also if i eat anything to nice it opens the flood gates and I just want to eat everything.
2 more days to weigh in! yikes! x

Hey everyone!

1 more day to weigh in on Thursday!! Been 100% today. Reporting on the 2 eggs I had, I am pleased to say ,it helped :D weight loss moving in the right direction again :) I dont know why it annoys me soooooo much when my weight sts , really really upsets me....but now I am trying to change my thought process and accept it as part of weight loss journey :) Just have to keep doing it right and it will happen (dont know how I will react if i sts for a weekk,likely would go a bit crazy hehe)

How is everyone else doing?? xxx

hey, well done!! great news. I had a wobble yesterday, its my TOTM so was mega hungry the whole day so had an extra bar and then some tuna and salad. Feeling much better today and back on track, ready for the weekend and i have already upped my water so thats good, i think a good nights sleep is needed :)x

Hi All!!

How's is everyone doing today?
Just had my first WI of the challenge and I've lost 4lb!...So I'm on target!! whoop! :D
I'm going to step up the exercise this week so onward to next WI!

Good Luck everyone!
Emma xx

Hiya everyonee!!!

Well Done Emma :)
:party0011: 4 down, 16 to do...well on track :D
I lost 5 lb this week, after slow losses past 2 weekss :D Well chuffed :D

Xtrem0r (Emma) 4/20

Naz 5/20

Leaholl 0/20
burgs 0/20
Shazza 0/20
Theonlywayistanned 0/20

How is everyone else doing?

1 week down, 4 weeks (+) to go :D

Best of luck to all of us !!! Onwards and Downwardss xx

hi girls, great start well done! its not easy :)
I had a weight in tuesday and had lost 2 ibs i have not weighed today as I'm frightened as its TOTM and ive been drinking more water but seems to be holding on to it. so i will weigh in sunday and then again next thursday, i dont want to get disheartened by TOTM water retention.
i have started splitting my packs, so half a shake then another half later, seems much better and not as hungry that way :)
have a great week everyone! x

Stayed the same...not surprised, just glad it wasn't a gain!
Well done girlies, look like I'm gonna have to sort it out, I'm hoping for -5lbs next week to keep on target!
Much love.x.

Might be on for a 4lb loss this week, can't wait for weigh in on Monday to know for sure!

Hi Everyone!
How's it all going?
I've had a very naughty weekend! :(
So straight back to 100% tomorrow and stepping up the exercise!
I hope everyone else is having a good weekend.
Emma xx

Heyyyy,

Emma and Leah, You both have already decided on 100% and that is a lil victory there :) No worries at alll :D

I have been doing fine,had to have a word with myself this morning but have kept going so far.

Hope everyone else is doing fine. We have got keep remembering a loss is a loss even if it 1lb (i have to keep reminding myself)and we are going to make it this time, YES WE AREEE xxx

Right, I got 22lbs to lose now, but I love a challenge, ;)

well done ladies, one thing i have learnt from you guys is if you fall of the diet wagon forget worrying and get back on. Before if i slipped up I would be down and then eat more crap to make myself feel better, now i dont worry and just continue on the diet knowing the sooner i get back on the better.

TOTM week last week and weight only decreased 2 pounds but i was pleased, cheeky weigh in today and an extra pound down so starting to get back on track :) 17pounds to go

good luck this week ladies x

Xtrem0r (Emma) 4/20
Naz 5/20

Leaholl 0/20
burgs 0/20
Shazza 0/20
Theonlywayistanned 0/20
Funnyfarm 4/20

4 off this week.

Xtrem0r (Emma) 4/20
Naz 5/20

Leaholl 0/20
burgs 0/20
Shazza 0/20
Theonlywayistanned 4/20
Funnyfarm 4/20

woohoo, im starting on the road to skinny Minnie now finally :) its giving me the will power to continue this week.

I still feel tired and have bags under my eyes, anyone else still in this stage?x

Xtrem0r (Emma) 6/20
Naz 5/20
Leaholl 0/20
burgs 0/20
Shazza 0/20
Theonlywayistanned 4/20
Funnyfarm 4/20

Hi guys,
I hope you're all having a good week?
I had a terrible Friday, Sat, Sun this week! Only really on the diet for 3 days! So I've only lost 2lb! Setting myself a hard target now for the remaining three weeks!
Good Luck xx

Xtrem0r (Emma) 6/20
Naz 5/20
Leaholl 0/20
burgs 0/20
Shazza 0/20
Theonlywayistanned 4/20
Funnyfarm 4/20

well done girls.
Had a slip up yesterday, stinking head ache and upset tummy (i either cant go or go to much anyone else have this and know how to stop it?) meant i had a couple of snacks. But straight back on today, :)

Hey, sorry been busy all week. Just a quick update.lost 3.7 lbs this week

Xtrem0r (Emma) 6/20

Naz 8.7/20
Leaholl 0/20
burgs 0/20
Shazza 0/20
Theonlywayistanned 4/20
Funnyfarm 4/20

Hope you are all ok xxxx

hey all, I have stayed the same :cry: disappointed but happy at the same time as Friday and Saturday i felt mega hungry and snacked A LOT! so to stay the same is better then putting on I feel, back to the plan today, not as hungry and getting more sleep, roll on next weigh in :)
well done ladies all doing fab! x
Xtrem0r (Emma) 6/20
Naz 8.7/20
Leaholl 0/20
burgs 0/20
Shazza 0/20
Theonlywayistanned 4/20
Funnyfarm 4/20

Sorry girls, been a naughty Exante girl!!!
But, managed to lose 1lb anyway, so at least I know I can maintain, every cloud and all that jazz ;)
Gonna be a good girl and drink my shakes, eat my bar and guzzle water to be a skinn Minnie!!
Hope you guys are all good...
Much love
Peace xxx

Back