20 lbs in 5 weeks challenge!

Hey Guyss, WOW !! I can feeel the motivation in the group!!! :D We are all accountable to each other and therefore we wont fail one another, right guyss!! ;) (that will keep me going (read feel guilty) when I feel weak :)

I have copied the list down and this will be sort of like a check list for us...but as it will be a bit of a pain copy pasting the whole list all the time, in my next post I am going to simplify it.

Naz - Starting weight today : 13 st 6 lb Goal in 5 weeks : 12 st

Leaholl - starting weight 13st 5lb Goal in 5 weeks : 11st 13lb
burgs current weight 205lbs 14st.9lb goal in 5 weeks 185lbs 13st.3lb:)
Shazza current weight 11st 8lbs Goal in 5 weeks 10st 5 lbs
Theonlywayistanned current weight 160lbs 11st 6lbs Goal in 5 weeks 140lbs 10st
Xtrem0r (Emma): Current Weight = 14st = 196lb Goal Weight in 5 Week = 12st 8lb = 176lb

Guys, which day do u think we should keep our last weigh in day as? Technically our last day will be 30th of August but if we want we can put the 1st of Sept as the last weigh in? Start of a new month ...what do you guys think?

This will be our weight loss update list, updating is up to you guys, I personally would do it on my weigh in day (Thursday, even though I weigh myself daily ;)
But all of you are free to update whenever you like maybe on your weigh in day (so you dont have to change it)

Naz 0/20
Leaholl 0/20
burgs 0/20
Shazza 0/20
Theonlywayistanned 0/20
Xtrem0r (Emma) 0/20

Also lets share our little tips and tricks to help us get to goal/make us feel better about ourselves, maybe a mini challenge each week eg 100 squats a day for the week (this i just picked up from youtube ;), or like giving ourselves mini facial, a mask to make us feel better about ourselvess etc etc All ideas welcome and then we will all decide on one and do it for the week :) What say??

Ok guyss , I am getting super excited about out little challenge!!!!! :D Lets do ittttt!! We alll CAN!! xxx

I reckon the 1st, fresh new month for another challenge! I'll probably update daily, as I weigh every morning.
Good luck everyone :)

Great ideas Naz, like everyone I weigh in daily so far bit i think as I go on this might not be as often as weighloss slows up.
I dont mind what day :) if we do thursday then thats a week isnt it
great idea about treats etc and motivators or challenges.x

Hi guys yeah I think 1st September is good too and I dont mind Thursday as our 1st weigh in day either. All good motivators. I think I will start with the hundred squats a night if I can manage lol

Hi all,
My weigh day is Thursday anyway so that's great for me!! The 1st September is perfect for me and it gives us an extra day ;)
I'm alway up for a fitness or pampering challenge to!! :)
Bring it on!!
Emma xx

I'd love to join this, but I seem to be losing 2lb a week so I'd be way off.

Join anyway FF :)

Hey funnyfarm, like leaholl said, join anyway :) Our main aim is to get through the 5 weeks on 100% and I choose 20 lbs as its not too easy that we get complacent but not too hard (i hope) that we can not achieve it. We are all going to try our hardest to get to goal, challenge ourselves :D

So lets make Sept 1st the official end of challenge weigh in day :)

So what do u guys think about 100 squats a day? starting tomm. 100 reps in keeping with 100% on diet . What say?

Just finished my 2nd day on TS 100%, even though I did have thoughts about food, this challenge kept me on the straight and narrow :)

How are you guys doing? 100% all the way :D xxxxxx

I think that's a bit much on TS. What about doing 20 reps of 5 different exercises? Still 100 things but more do-able, and it could work more of the body, too.

I've just sat and watched my 2 mates eat a pizza, and thought.....hell no, I ain't losing that challenge, lol!
I agree with FF, gonna start doing some toning as of tomorrow, and will do it every day until the end of the challenge, but gonna mix it up a bit.
Need to get my arms and tummy started on ASAP! So, gonna use my Ab Circle Pro, and shake weight. The shake weight is a 6 minute workout, and then I reckon about 6-10 mins on the ACP...don't want to over do it cardio wise due to so little calories. Also, gonna start trying to walk everyday, do you guys think that enough, or should I do more???
I have heard too much will effect weight loss?

100% all the way ;)

Last edited:
well done everyone :) weigh in on thursday yikes!
tough weekend for me, food i wouldnt normally eat seemed really appealing to me! but im on track, my biggest problem is the water intake i just dont drink enough, anyone tried the water flavorings? i have some CB ones but they are a bit medicinal flavoured, if that make sense x

Hey guys, How is everyone doing? I have been 100% :D I keep thinking about having a low carb meal but thennnnn that would probably not help me lose the big 2-0 ,will it ?! ;)
Water intake is a prob for me as well but I try and make it atleast 2L (not everyday tho:sigh:) . I havent tried any water flavourings, I would hate medicinal flavoured one, yuck!

well done Naz thats great, i really felt like eating yesterday but i think i was over tired and also i had done quite a bit of exercise on Saturday which thinking about it was silly.
I want to try the banana shake as a custard, everyone on here seems to be raving about it, have you tried any packs a different way? e.g: hot or with coffee? etcx

Hey gina, I was super busy yest (home cleaning workout lol)and I woke up at 2 :30 am and couldnt go back to sleep,sooooo hungry , just drank loadsss of water but dint eat :D but all tat hunger and dint lose .1 of a gram :sigh: . Maybe if we are really really hungry its better to eat ...maybe I shd keep a record of hunger and weight loss and see how it effects weight loss. Has anyone else noticed if hunger has an effect on weight loss one way or other?

I alwaysss have my packs made up different :) Vanilla and choc shakes I have with decaf-coffee all the timee (I split my packs as well). Occassionally I have choc or vanilla shake as custard but then I use up my whole pack in one go,so less meals. Hated the banana and strawberry shakes so dint order them the second time but still have a few left ,could try it as custard to finish them off :) xxx

Well done Naz thats brillant, you have more will power then me, hate not being able to sleep. im due my TOTM so i feel extra hungry, i had some sugar free jelly and some lettuce, my life sounds dull when written down but i looked on the exante site for low calorie and low carb foods, if im going to cheat and eat something i want it to not be to bad. what i really wanted was a loaf of bread, thats my biggest weakness, bread! but now i am in this challenge i want to stick at it so its a great idea! x

Aw :-( what a great thread! I'm only going another 4 week's or I would gave joined you! The last week wud b the week before my first 10k run n I think it's important for me to eat proper that week to prepare! Good for all you though xxx

Well done Naz thats brillant, you have more will power then me, hate not being able to sleep. im due my TOTM so i feel extra hungry, i had some sugar free jelly and some lettuce, my life sounds dull when written down but i looked on the exante site for low calorie and low carb foods, if im going to cheat and eat something i want it to not be to bad. what i really wanted was a loaf of bread, thats my biggest weakness, bread! but now i am in this challenge i want to stick at it so its a great idea! x

Hey , sooo super hungry today as well. So wanting to have a good nights sleep, i ate 2 scrambled eggs. So had about 200 cals + exante meals! I hope it wont effect weight loss. Did a bit of toning exercises and walked for 20 mins, hopefully that will make up for the extra calories ;)

How is everyone else doing? Xxxx

Naz1577 said:
Hey , sooo super hungry today as well. So wanting to have a good nights sleep, i ate 2 scrambled eggs. So had about 200 cals + exante meals! I hope it wont effect weight loss. Did a bit of toning exercises and walked for 20 mins, hopefully that will make up for the extra calories ;)

How is everyone else doing? Xxxx

Hiya Everyone!

I hope you're all having a good day?

I've been 100% today, but it's really been a struggle, there must be something in the air!

It sounds like you're being very sensible Naz in your decision to have a little extra. Hunger shouldn't wake you up and I think that is more likely to stunt weight loss that have something extra, at least that's what science says but my body often defies science! Lol!

I've not done any exercise for a couple of days so I'm going to start again and do a coach to 5k app on my phone. Wish me luck! Lol

Em xxx

Hi all, hope your all good.
Had a day off yesterday, but I planned it and back on it today, feeling great :)
Started some light excercises today, and looking forward to the weigh in. I know it's going to be a lot less this week, but this s a working progress, so all good.

Much love chicks.x.

Back