20 somethings

Haha ill not bother making them!! :D

I know I don't even know why it happened? I think it's because I couldn't think of where we could go to eat in town and the bagel place was probably the best of a bad bunch, and I was set on cooking something good tonight but I feel so ill so just made something easy that we had in the fridge... Oh well I could have done worse!

Laubride said:
thank you. You are all really friendly :) thanks for the welcome.
x

Welcome :) my brother is getting married in feb and his fiancée has joined SW too. I joined because of wedding photos!!

Thanks Fran, I had 4 medium slices, nowhere near what I would have scoffed in the past; I thoroughly enjoyed it and think I am now raring to go for a very low syn Sunday Monday Tuesday to try and claw it back by tues WI.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camz said:
Thanks Fran, I had 4 medium slices, nowhere near what I would have scoffed in the past; I thoroughly enjoyed it and think I am now raring to go for a very low syn Sunday Monday Tuesday to try and claw it back by tues WI.

Xx

Mmm pizza is my ultimate favourite food! What toppings did you have?

Felix said:
Mmm pizza is my ultimate favourite food! What toppings did you have?

Mine too, we had chicken bacon and chorizo, it was divine! I am of the nature that rather than eat a smash pizza every week (IT'S NOT PIZZA!!!!!) I would rather have a dominos mini blow out once every 10 weeks and REALLY enjoy it!! Xxx

Rylan lol... I actually really like him. He was on that show on Sky Living where Katie price was trying to find a new model to represent, and I loved him on that. How sad haha!

I do love Jade Ellis though. She is beautiful

Xanthe, yes, I really wouldn't bother. There is a lovely sw gourmet veggie Niger that is gorgeous. I should just stick to that one. Chickpeas, spring onion, a small potato, grated carrot, coriander, bicarb, an egg, and curry powder. They are yummy. I should say I am not a vegetarian, I just sometimes like the green days. I hope you feel better soon. Stupid colds are getting everyone.

Laura, my parents have a pizza oven and make the best pizzas. So depressing. I like the ones at strada and at Ask! Italian. Mmm. I happily scoff the whole thing so you did well.

People having a party in the scout hut, they must be deaf I can hear their music across their field, our garden, and over my tv. Better than the summer hippies who make my house smell like pot :/

I haven't watched x factor this year. Too many adverts and too much bullshit, I couldn't be doing with it.

Ella is brilliant but Lucy is my absolute favourite!

Quite liking Rylan too! Really don't like Jade at all! Xx

Claree__x said:
Went to see about the mortgage on the flat we've reserved and it's pretty much impossible so I'm having to give up that dream for now. I know it's pathetic but it's really upsetting.

Joe left to go to the football and I burst into tears as soon as he left the house. Unfortunately he came back in to say there was a spare ticket. I know it's not his fault but he feels so guilty so I don't like to show him I'm upset but I really am.

Hope your feeling ok Clare your more than right to feel upset and its not pathetic at all. Sending u hugs x

Amy_Maria said:
Hi,
I'm Amy, I'm 21 and I'm in my 3rd week with SW, just wanted to say hello as its hard finding people my own age doing SW, my weekly group is full of people my mum and nana's age, I love them all but its not the same.
I'm at uni and wanting to lose weight before graduation so I can get up on that stage and feel confident and proud of myself :)
I've had 2 weigh-ins so far and lost 6lb :D

Welcome Amy sounds like your doing fab x

Laubride said:
Hi.

im a newbie, 25 and need to lose weight by feb for me wedding.

Looking to make friends so to lose weight with.

hows everyone doing? X

Hi Hun. What an awesome motivation x

jessikahlashes said:
Who is everybody's favourite on xfactor? James for me!!! I love kye too xxx

I'm recording it at the mo but have just see on fb about Gary and Tulisa! I love James too it's the fact he's not perfect and that he sings with such passion gives me goosebumps every time. Also liking Kye and Lucy x

Felix said:
Rylan lol... I actually really like him. He was on that show on Sky Living where Katie price was trying to find a new model to represent, and I loved him on that. How sad haha!

I do love Jade Ellis though. She is beautiful

Noooooo not Rylan! He just irritates the life out of me! Lol x

camz said:
Ella is brilliant but Lucy is my absolute favourite!

Quite liking Rylan too! Really don't like Jade at all! Xx

Lucy is lush too, loved the gold digger week, although love her every week! X

X factor- totally indifferent about the boy bands and I'm a boyband freak! They just aren't good enough for me! Love jahmaine(sp?), Ella and James, HATE rylan, and also indifferent about Christopher, Lucy and kye. Think I want jahmaine to win as Ella will get snapped up anyway and prob by Simon Cowell and James also, but he can do his own thing whereas is he wins he's a bit more limited I think to a certain style.

ScarlettStar86 said:
X factor- totally indifferent about the boy bands and I'm a boyband freak! They just aren't good enough for me! Love jahmaine(sp?), Ella and James, HATE rylan, and also indifferent about Christopher, Lucy and kye. Think I want jahmaine to win as Ella will get snapped up anyway and prob by Simon Cowell and James also, but he can do his own thing whereas is he wins he's a bit more limited I think to a certain style.

I'm with u on the boybands I'm also even at 26 a lover of a good boy band but the ones on here this year just aren't cutting it. Very disappointing lol! Your right about James would be such a shame if the made him to commercial x

jo-85 said:
I'm with u on the boybands I'm also even at 26 a lover of a good boy band but the ones on here this year just aren't cutting it. Very disappointing lol! Your right about James would be such a shame if the made him to commercial x

Totally agree, him and Lucy in my opinion are too good for show, too talented x

Laubride my wedding is in may atm but may change it

I hate rylan hes crap and lucy is one trick pony I like kye and ella

jo-85 said:

Lol I'm 26 too and def not grown out of them, loved them since I became addicted to take that at the age of 5!
Got a bit of a thing for one direction at the mo, feel like a bit of a cradle snatcher haha! Even got them as my ringtone *guilty secret*

Well I'm totally drunk and plan has gone out the window. Had an amazing evening with my gorgeous man though so anhilating the syns was totally worth it!

Back