20 somethings

Franalamadingdong said:
There was one in exeter showground. A lot of it seemed to be stick stickers on paper. there were outfits from downton which was good, and some great bargins. I would never go back though, far too traumatic! I can imagine you got addicted. I've put all the treats in a box now, they'll have to stay in there until the next green day... Which may be tomorrow. I don't feel hungry but I have the faking burger mix ready made in the fridge. Feel full and hungry at the same time.

SW burgers have to be my favourite food that feel naughty! And chicken curry xxx

Stupid auto correct, it was supposed to say cajun. These are veggie burgers. Potato, cajun spices, red kidney beans etc from the magazine.Early night for Nate I think, he is completey getting on my nerves and throwing cushions on the floor and lying on them signaling he is shattered

Franalamadingdong said:
Stupid auto correct, it was supposed to say cajun. These are veggie burgers. Potato, cajun spices, red kidney beans etc from the magazine.Early night for Nate I think, he is completey getting on my nerves and throwing cushions on the floor and lying on them signaling he is shattered

These still sound delish! My 2 are also going to bed very shortly, they are arguing like cat and dog which is usually the case when they're tired! How old is Nate? X

Franalamadingdong said:

I'm going to make those Cajun burgers if I can get any coriander from aldi this evening. Might try them using sweet potato instead :)

Oh my word, I came upstairs for 'a little lie down' to let OH crack on with his work, and I've literally just woken up...over 2 hours later!!! I LOVE half term!!

Just waiting for him to finish work in about 10 mins and then we can chill out together and watch some telly. Have got lovely lamb shanks veg and mash for tea but I'm really not hungry yet. Will wait and have them a bit later I think! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Franalamadingdong said:
Ooh Yum with sweet potato. I made the mix last night because it said leave overnight if you can, but it isn't necessary

Jess, he has just turned 19 months this week. And if he doesn't start behaving he won't see 20 months. He's been alternating between naughty, wailing and being clingy all day.

Oh dear!! My 2 are tucked up in bed so peace for me!! My girls are 3 and 4 and growing up far too quick. Xx

Hi.

im a newbie, 25 and need to lose weight by feb for me wedding.

Looking to make friends so to lose weight with.

hows everyone doing? X

Dinner plans out the window and dominoes ordered...and I couldn't be happier!! Haven't had anything like this in 10 weeks and have been a bit miserable this week feeling like I'm verging on a binge, so I think the best thing I can do is get it out of my system and straight back on plan tomorrow. Hoping for an STS this week; I just need to recharge my batteries, and have a bit of a blow out.

Pizza is my absolute favourite, and I've not had any in 10 weeks! Soo excited!!

I read somewhere recently the inspirational quote "one bad meal won't make you fat just like one good meal won't make you thin!" And so tonight that is going to be my mantra! Enjoy your evening everyone! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Laubride said:
Hi.

im a newbie, 25 and need to lose weight by feb for me wedding.

Looking to make friends so to lose weight with.

hows everyone doing? X

Hello and welcome :) wedding in feb is great motivation, congrats, hope you're well! I'm having a snuggly night in tonight with OH watching take me out and then xfactor, must admit cam I am very jealous of the dominos, enjoy it!!! Xxx

jessikahlashes said:
I love tynemouth market but must admit I'm nice and snug in the house! Did you get anything nice? Xx

There wasnt that much tbh, but there was a lush bread and cupcake stalls i was sooooo tempted lol. Xx

Welcome laubride, im losing for my wedding too!

Just got back to hotel been out for 11 and half hours, hows that for body magic lol knackered now so got some munchies and gunna relax with some tv time now

Im so glad we decided to go to the fan rally after all as my OH got to see his favourite nfl players and we were in the front row in front of the stage so got some good pics, it was an experience that he may never get again in his life so has been well worth being skint for, bug game tomorrow, cant wait!

Big* I hate touch keyboards lol

Hello and welcome :) wedding in feb is great motivation, congrats, hope you're well! I'm having a snuggly night in tonight with OH watching take me out and then xfactor, must admit cam I am very jealous of the dominos, enjoy it!!! Xxx

well you would think so but it's been booked for two months and I haven't started. Well I tried to start but after a few days I caved BUT started properly this week and got a call today to say my dress is in already but I've told them i don't want to try it on for another four weeks so I can lose as much as possible. I have the mind set now.

me too snuggly night, just watched last nights apocalypse now watching take me out then xfactor. Must admit I'm having a sneaky vodka with diet lemonade but I don't feel too bad as only had 1000 cals so far today and a single vodka is only 55cals, shocker!!.

x

Welcome laubride, im losing for my wedding too!

Just got back to hotel been out for 11 and half hours, hows that for body magic lol knackered now so got some munchies and gunna relax with some tv time now

Im so glad we decided to go to the fan rally after all as my OH got to see his favourite nfl players and we were in the front row in front of the stage so got some good pics, it was an experience that he may never get again in his life so has been well worth being skint for, bug game tomorrow, cant wait!

Whens your wedding?
X

Plan has gone out the window today!! Arghh. Had melon for breakfast which was all well and good, then went for a haircut and had a latte with a sugar!! Then was starving so me and OH went to Bagel Nash and I had a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel. And just had my tea of spinach and ricotta tortellini with veg, chopped up hot dogs (random) and red pesto. Not the worst food I've eaten but I'm disappointed in myself!

Think I'm getting the flu that's going round :(

Those cajun burgers suck. Don't bother making them.

Ooh everyone is being so naughty :p Laura, that is a good quote about one meal not making you gain/lose weight. Jusy try to keep it to the one :p I have had the odd pizza and tended to do well on those weeks.

Xanthe, that is random. Just go back to 100% and you should be fine.

Welcome Laurie and congratulations.

Those cajun burgers suck. Don't bother making them.

Ooh everyone is being so naughty :p Laura, that is a good quote about one meal not making you gain/lose weight. Jusy try to keep it to the one :p I have had the odd pizza and tended to do well on those weeks.

Xanthe, that is random. Just go back to 100% and you should be fine.

Welcome Laurie and congratulations.

thank you. You are all really friendly :) thanks for the welcome.
x

Back