20 somethings

So long as the general trend is downwards it sound ok hun.

I agree, Scarlett with life being too short. When I go out for a meal (as in dinner...not lunch) I eat whatever I fancy. It's a treat, it doesn't happen very often and I would much rather spend time making up for it throughout the rest of the week than ordering a salad and being miserable on the night out.

I agree with Fran, as long as you're working your way down it's all good :)

Haha Jess, I'm also covered in tats and piercings. I have 13 tats and 9 piercings. Ears three times each, nose, lip and...ahem....down there.
Just watched Australia with OH. Was nice to just relax and watch a movie with him instead of rushing around. Gave crochet group a miss tonight as I'm not feeling too well. Throat has started to itch now so I know tonsilitis is definitely on its way.
Haven't had any syns today. I'm debating whether or not to use the whole lot of them on a Yorkie bar. I do still have my heb, so two hi-fi lights are sounding good. The thing is if I have my b choice and then use 15 syns on a chocolate bar, I'll feel guilty!
I'm already thinking about breakfast too... thinking I might go for toast and poached eggs. Haven't had bread in days, and I don't like to come off it completely, because then my body doesn't like me having any.

As for Xmas presents I agree men are so hard to buy for. Wondering what to get for mum but I usually see so many things she'd like I can't buy hers early incase she buys it for herself too. She text to say they are in Barbados now. Jealous much with this freezing weather.

Ooh go for it mandy. If I gave myself 15 I'd have 11 left "ponders syn chocolates..."
A night in sounds like a good idea mandy. The down there piercing does not sound good. Ouch. I want a phoenix tattoo. I've wanted it for quite a while so it might be a target present to myself.

Anyone else watching human mannequin? I'm recording hunted. :)

I've just crossed my legs extremely tightly after reading that ahah! I'm boring, I've only got my ears (twice in the lobes and once at the top) pierced. I did have my nose pierced for all of 5 days when I was 15 but my face swoll up like a balloon and I could see my cheek out of my eye so it had to go. As for tattoos, not for me, I think I'm too scared that I'd end up bored of them.

I am beyond jealous of your parents, I'd give a kidney to be somewhere hot and sunny. Not watching any tv at the mo (shock horror)...will have to rectify this later lol

wow ladies! that just took me forever to catch up! Congrats on the losses, and welcome Jen!

As for your conversation on fashion once we reach target, i don't know what my style will be either! I always wear jeans and a black top with three quarter length arms. That's my fashion staple. I've started wearing a bit of colour now but have always felt with my boobs being so big that i just look like a blob of too much colour! I'm going to my works christmas do on 5th december, we're going to london and having a meal on a boat on the River Thames, and I have no idea what to wear! it will have to be something nice for the meal, but comfy and warm to travel in as i'll be travelling there and back on the train. Also needs to be something fairly 'accessible' as i'm still breast feeding and going nearly 14 hours without a feed will mean my boobs are practically exploding by the end of the day so i'll need to sneak off to the loo at some point to express a bit. I'm a size 14 in most things now and an hourglass figure, have you any idea what i could wear? needs to be super cheap too because money is non existent with me just being on maternity pay and ben not having any money coming in :(

I have 5 tattoos and my ears pierced. I used to have my nipple pierced for about a year which i loved, but after an unfortunate accident i had to take it out because it was taking too long to heal!

Jack and I carved a pumpkin yesterday (well, we sat on the floor on a plastic sheet and i carved it whilst he played with it's insides!) he loved it! Trick or treaters came to the door and I took him to the door with me every time and one of the kids mums gave him a fake milkyway..... He's only just on solids so not onto chocolate yet, so maybe i'll have to help him out with that...? :p

Here's a pic :) xx

IMG_0975.JPGIMG_0977.JPG

Omygosh, Jack is a wee beauty! I love his costume, too cute :D It must be so exciting with him being sooo young that you know you have lots of years of exciting Halloween's, birthday's and Christmases to come. God, you girls would almost make me broody...then I remember I see enough of kids in school and am quite happy to hand them back at the end of the day haha!

Aww thanks ladies, he's a little cutie and he loved it! Had him in his costume all day so he got even more attention than usual at the hospital when we went to see his nutty nanna! We're hoping to keep him off chocolate for a good while so that he doesn't go too mad on it. Once he is allowed it, it will be now and again for a treat, definitely not a daily thing! I can't wait for all the future halloweens, Christmases and birthdays, but at the same time dread them because time is moving too quickly! xx

What do you have at the moment that fits and isn't your usual uniform? It's hard to say without having a nosy on your wardrobe. So spill on what you have lady. :)

Today I wore black leggings, a super cute denim dress with a long sleave bright yellow top underneath. I looked like a schoolgirl. Haha.

Does he have any cousins? That's why Nate got a couple of buttons, he went mad for the taste in an instant. I used to keep it for Sundays. I'm more relaxed now but he does get treats on Wednesday mornings if he is good.

I have a kind of nude coloured jumper dress that I wore for Jack's christening, i wore it with a brown belt. I thought it looked ok when i tried it on but looking back at the photos i looked massive still (it was when i first started slimming world, so nearly 3 stone ago!) i think it would look better now, but would want to wear black leggings with it so would probably need to change belt colour and no idea what shoes i'd wear. i really don't have that many clothes, i had about 3 different 'going out tops' which were for night clubs rather than nice meals, and i could probably get away with some of them but i don't fill them out like i used to. A dress with a belt and leggings and boots is a style i like, but i dont know if i can pull it off. i've always hated shopping and always ended up crying in the changing rooms, so i never bothered going and if i had to i just stuck to what i knew. i just want to look good for it, most of the people there will have last seen me when i weighed (hopefully) nearly five stone more than i will be when i go to it and I want to have the shock factor lol

Jack has tonnes of cousins, and I know it will more than likely be one of his grandparents that give him his first taste of chocolate when the other kids around him are all having it, but hoping that will be a way off yet :) xx

night night Jenna! xx

why dont you have a look on here Jackets For £5! they have some lovely dresses, tops, shoes etc.., not sure what the delivery price is though and some of it is only in certain sizes so you have to click on them to check but all the items are £5 and they have great reviews

why dont you have a look on here Jackets For £5! they have some lovely dresses, tops, shoes etc.., not sure what the delivery price is though and some of it is only in certain sizes so you have to click on them to check but all the items are £5 and they have great reviews

Thanks hunny i'll have a look! xx

The dress sounds great, try it on and show us a picture. I love the dress, legging, boot combo too, it's one i usually go for. You could get a gold belt, that'd work and look a bit glam :)

I can't decide whether to go to exeter again tomorrow or not. I didn't get to go to Primark last time, and I have just seen a dress I like from monsoon in a magazine. But then I think I should save money. Hmm... :/

i have bought this dress while i was in manchester from a yours clothing store for my sisters wedding in two weeks, havent worn a dress in 7 years so panicking a bit now lol

dress.jpg

Back