20 somethings

Nope, no reason that I know of...just not sleeping great.

Sounds like a nice day, I'm the same I never feel like I have anything on. Probably won't be at the gym tomorrow as my legs feel quite sore from today and will be off on Friday so can go then instead. Will still be 4 days this week, I'm dreading starting work next week as I know it'll really impact the time I get to spend at the gym eek!
Tomorrow it's my gran's bday so I've to go and pick up some flowers and chocs for her in the morning then go and visit (she only lives down the road lol). After that it's lunch with a friend and if it's nice I've told him we're going for a hike round the lighthouse much to his dismay haha! Then New Look are doing 25% off if you're a facebook friend of the local store between 4 and 8 so I'm going to go with my mum and get a new coat as I'm currently wearing a size 16 and it looks bloody ridiculous lol! I find buying expensive things scary though so that's why mum is getting dragged along!

Nate sounds soo funny, love that he's a little action man already!

Morning my fellow teachers :) I'm off poorly again!! This bug has gotten a hold of me well and truly! My tummy kills!

I'm hoping and praying that I am better by sat, as OH and I have our first date planned on Sat in about 3 months as he has just finished his chartered accountancy exams! We are going to spend the day shopping in Newcastle, go for a meal (and after at least 3 days of eating only 2 slices of toast, and an apple - and then the above leaving my body again at intergalactic speeds! I may just have whatever I fancy, within reason!) AND THEN we have tickets to go see Michael McIntyre on the night at the arena!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all. Apologies about my random cryptic posts last night. And sleeping through my gym alarm.

I've got college tonight, an assessment I haven't even looked at so that's my lunch hour today, after I've devoured my left over bolognese :D

Still a happy bunny after last night!

I'm going to go to the docs this morning, as this is day 3 of the bug, and the pain in my stomach is getting to the point of unbearable at times! I just want to get back to work, and get better! Xx

I know what ya mean, I do love my own class but the work is killing me. I'm really confused at the moment whether to stay here in London next year or go home. I'm torn! I miss my family because I've no family here, but if I go home I know there'd be no job

Grade 7 piano is a ridiculous request lol! Poor you guys!

Weighed this morning and need to lose another half pound by Monday for a STS from 2 weeks ago (which I can't complain about!)

Camz good luck at the docs!

Oh jenna that sounds like a lovely day. I like dragging mum to shopping trips for a second opinion too. Mostly because if she doesn't like it she doesn't shut up about it.

Laura, good job for going to the Dr! I hope it clears up soon. Your Saturday plans sound great. Fingers crossed you are better by then.

Clare you can lose half a lb by then :)

As for grade 7 piano, I have grade 6 but got ill when working for my grade 7, then I moved and went to uni :( one day I'll get my grade 8. I used to play guitar and sax too but it has all fallen away :(

I know people often complain about the NHS but I rang the docs at 8.32am today, and now heading to an 8.40am appointment. If they make me feel better I may kiss them!! Xxx

Back