20 somethings

Don't feel bad sweetd you can't help it!! You just take it easy. How are you managing with keeping food down?
And Clare, I think this thread will always come back to pooping haha, maybe try this slimatee everyone's been talking about?! X

Well done jenna. I'm chuffed for you. Another couple of good weeks and you'll be at target :)

Sounds like everyone has nice plans. I'm on cleaning too Jess.

Had a lovely breakfast made by mum. She's made fart soup too. Dad had to wash because of my disease hand. Helped mum clean the fish by holding the tank and directing her and fetching clean water. Tidied Nate's toys away. Now he is about to have a nap in nice clean sheets and while he is down I'll change my bed, put them all in the wash, feed the quails and clean my room. I think I might set out my clothes for the week because I keep wearing the same stuff as it involves no thought. Admittedly i probably won't get that far, but that's the plan. Hopefully wizzing round cleaning will add up some body magic!

Thanks ladies!

Enjoy the tennis...I'm still dying with jealousy! As for the Kardashian collection, have you had a look at it? I was less than impressed...the dresses are all v plain. I wanted something a bit more exciting for Christmas!

Enjoy MM and shopping, Laura. Again...I'm jealous!

Clare, I usually weigh on Sundays but don't you worry I shall be all over your a$$ on a Saturday morning! :D

Sweetdll, relax, take it easy...it's not like you're being lazy...you have an excuse, use it :D

Tata, what do you have to do for science week? I'm intrigued!

Thanks for the support Jess, Scarlett and Fran! Your day sounds busy, Fran! Will be good to arrange outfits, I may copy you and do the same...I always HATE picking what to wear as I feel so limited in clothes (even though I CONSTANTLY buy them).
I'm currently eating lunch-fruit salad, covered in a Muller that went out of date on the 18th of October. Lets see how this ends :S but I figure people in the 'olden days' lived without best before dates so I'll be fine...might even be 'cleansing' haha!

I think im the only person than doesnt love sw chips, maybe im doing them wrong lol

Hi,

Am still catching up so haven't read past this.....but if you can get some of the BBQ Fry Lite and spray them with this before cooking them, they're nice and it's gives a really nice taste x

I did chicken Kiev for everyone, with sw chips and veg. I don't think dad even chewed it he was back in the kitchen with a clean plate so fast! They both loved it though. I made the breadcrumbs this morning and cooked them in the actifryer. .

How do you make you Kiev Fran? I know Kievs would go down well here but not sure of how to do it SW style? I'd have to cook mine in a pan/more likely the oven....

StarGir1 said:
Hi,

Am still catching up so haven't read past this.....but if you can get some of the BBQ Fry Lite and spray them with this before cooking them, they're nice and it's gives a really nice taste x

Totally agree star! That Frylight is really good, I use it on my chips all the time!
Fran you so sound busy. Fart soup sounds good haha!!

Jenna88 said:
Thanks ladies!

Enjoy the tennis...I'm still dying with jealousy! As for the Kardashian collection, have you had a look at it? I was less than impressed...the dresses are all v plain. I wanted something a bit more exciting for Christmas!

Enjoy MM and shopping, Laura. Again...I'm jealous!

Clare, I usually weigh on Sundays but don't you worry I shall be all over your a$$ on a Saturday morning! :D

Sweetdll, relax, take it easy...it's not like you're being lazy...you have an excuse, use it :D

Tata, what do you have to do for science week? I'm intrigued!

Thanks for the support Jess, Scarlett and Fran! Your day sounds busy, Fran! Will be good to arrange outfits, I may copy you and do the same...I always HATE picking what to wear as I feel so limited in clothes (even though I CONSTANTLY buy them).
I'm currently eating lunch-fruit salad, covered in a Muller that went out of date on the 18th of October. Lets see how this ends :S but I figure people in the 'olden days' lived without best before dates so I'll be fine...might even be 'cleansing' haha!

I wouldn't worry about the mullet light! You'll be fine! I have a pot of cottage cheese in the fridge that went off 3 weeks ago, but it's unopened, wanted to make a SW quiche but I'm scared, I even googled it and there was mixed opinions haha x

hey guys, food wise i can keep cheese and jackets down and beans, meat is a big no, bananas now stay down as do crackers and i can keep chocolate down, begged oh to get me cake yesterday and can't keep it down lol oh well, at least jacket potatoes stay down and are more filling than crackers. going to try soup in a bit not convinced as it made me sick the other day but bread stays down so worth a try.

Jenna I'm the same. I have soo many clothes and love shopping. It doesnt help that Nate keeps slinging everything on the floor. Gah. Oh good news though, I have some lovely t-bar court shoes I never wear because of fat feet/ankles. Tried them on today and they looked fab! That stuff to do is just while he is asleep really.

Fart soup is mum's invention. It seems to involve slinging all sorts in a big pan!

Kiev's: I blitzed half a slice of wholemeal bread per person to make breadcrumbs, spread out on a baking tray and cooked in the oven at a low temp for 15mins or until golden. Cut into the chicken breast from the side to make a large pocket and put in light philly with garlic and herbs (remember to weigh and syn) closed it up with cocktail sticks, brushed on the egg wash then seasoned, added breadcrumbs and mixed herbs then cooked for about 15 minutes depending on the size of the chicken

I eat out of date food all the time, we do the sniff test :) mullers I've had over a month out of date!

Jess the sw quiche is lovely. I frylight Bacon bits and sliced onion, stir that into the 3 egg cottage cheese mix. Spread it in a shallow pie dish, top with sliced tomatoes and bake. It is fab.

Jenna88 said:
Are you worried about using the cottage cheese or the quiche? If I were you I'd be more worried about the quiche lol. I have never tasted anything like it in my life...and will hopefully never have to again haha!

Jenna I love the quiche! I do it all the time! I literally eat half the quiche with SW chips! Really nice, it's the out of date cottage cheese which concerns me?! I'm doing bacon and potato rostis with lamb steaks tonight x

Fran that sounds exactly like I do mine! I have so much willpower this week, I want to get below target for thurs so really working my butt off and shall see what happens at WI on wed. OH went to costa the other day and brought me in my favourite sandwich which is filled with salami and naughtiness and I put it in the fridge and I told him he could have it! I don't know why he does these things and brings in naughty food for me?! He's a feeder, he says all the time he misses me being 'abit chubby' he says. Haha x

They sell the bbq frylight in the tesco my mum works at was looking at it yesterday but im a bit weary of trying it, at least its still the big bottle though my frylight is nearly all gone already after like 2 weeks cos its the slimmer bottle now :/ I think the chips just go too crunchy for my liking I prefer doing wedges with tex mex seasoning, maybe I should try thick chips so that they cant go too crispy

On the topic of gone off mullers, yoghurt is made from gone off milk so how bad could it be lol I know yoghurt can grow mould so def dont eat it if it has gone that far lol but otherwise aslong as it smells fine should be ok lol

Argh..damn thing logged me out and deleted my post!!

Well it took me an hour to catch up and I may have to admit defeat and admit I will never be able to keep up haha

Jenna congrats on that loss, great work!! Am with you on the shoe debate I need a 5.5 and cannot get them hardly anywhere

I am a bit funny with out of date food, I will eat beef, veg, fruit etc but not chicken, fish, eggs or dairy as I just won't chance it but I have IBS so my digestive system is rubbish and not that strong.

Thanks for the kiev tip fran :)

On the 'to group or not to group' debate I have done both, I tried online membership and it did not work for me but going to group knowing I will be weighed is a great motivator to keep me on track. However I find the support, recipies, help everything on here is way better than I get a group so at it is I plan to stick with group until the new year and then get the new 2013 books and leave and go it alone getting all of the support I need from here. So far I have paid over £100 and have only lost 1st, my fault due to things like death, illness and holiday getting in the way but I can't afford to keep up with this forever so I think I will just put the £5 a week in to a savings account and put it towards my target treat :) Sweet, I think you're right to make the choice you have, the priority has to be keeping something down you to keep you and baby heatlhy :)

To those having days out hope you have a great day.

My day is quiet as I am still trying to get over this cold which I have had for the last 4 weeks and it seems to have settled in my head and I have a constant headache and I won't go in to any details but blowing my nose is gross and not normal but I do have the slow cooker is on and tea is cooking nicely x x

Oh no hun, that's awful. I get vit c tablets when I'm run down and eat more natural yogurt to boost my immune system. I always eat fish on the day it is bought. I'd never touch out of date fish!

Nate woke up before I organised my clothes but got everything else done. Just letting him wake properly before we go have late lunch. Crawling under and over things helped with the body magic front. Haha.

Can't believe they've changed the frylite bottles :( I would say give that BBQ one a go though as it's nice.

Thanks Fran, have taken lots of stuff but I can't kick it, I don't feel poorly but my head feels like it's been squashed

I think my slow cooking experiment isn't really working...the meat feels like it's gone all tough and not nice like normal but will eat it anyway and see

Had a nice wee day, just had a chilli beef salad for lunch, was to die for. Not sure how to syn it. The beef was griddled with no oil (so they said) so would just be the sweet chilli dressing - any ideas?

Joe had a burger, he's a work in progress :p x

Back