20 somethings

Thanks guys ill try it now :D

Thanks ladies! Determined to lose 13lbs more before christmas to reach my original target of 11 and a half stone and then will be dropping target to 10 and a half stone which i'm hoping to reach late january/early february at the latest. I WILL be good over christmas! will be doing all xmas dinner SW friendly and saving some syns in the run up to use on the day and then straight back on plan. Think i'll be the only one with a loss in my group the week after! xx

I just want to get as slim as I possibly can before I go to try wedding dresses on on the 5th and 12th january so that i'm as close to the size i'm going to be for my wedding as i can be. That way I should have a good idea what they will actually look like when i wear them on the day so i can chose which best suits me :) Plus I want people to drop to the floor with shock when i go back to work on 24th january, coming back from maternity leave over 5 and a half stone lighter than i was! :) that will be amazing! Once i get to 10 and a half stone i'll have lost just over 6 and a half stone in total and I can't wait for that day! :) xx

Ladies, I'm currently living in ireland.. Would love a job at in science but at the moment i work in a school as a technican. I hate it but its what i got to do to get cash... I'd do it again bt i really dont want to be a teacher..

Been good this morning.. Oh made crossants and i had a mini one at 6 syns.. I blame tiredness! Lol

Morning girls :) WI day for me and my scales are showing a STS for today..serves me right..I'm at the stage in my journey where I can't have my cake (or crumble!) and eat it! Will find out at 7 anyway x

Good luck for later joanne, hopefully theirs will show a loss but a sts is still better than a gain x

God luck Joanne.

Morning everyone... so yesterday was a VERY bad day, not even going to go into details because it is awful - however, today is a new day and I have my drs appt this afternoon so will hopefully be able to do some exercise tomorrow.

Hope the doctors go well hun I feel your pain, I once pulled a muscle across my chest and it hurt to do anything even breathe, I still went to work though lol

Afternoon ladies :) hope everyone is ok.
I have a question. It's a boring question but its bugging me!
Do any of you have a washing machine with an energy saving load setting? If so do you notice if it takes much longer than the regular load? I put a load on the "A rated 40c" setting at 6.50am and went to work. Popped home at 9.30am to hang it up to dry and it still wasn't finished! Finally finished at 9.40am so that "energy saving" load took 2hrs50mins to wash! How is that saving energy?! Anyone found the same or can shed any light?

Hello girls! Goodluck for WI Joanne! And hope docs goes well steph an you can get back to exercise! Hope you are all well, it's been quiet in here today! I expected pages to catch up on haha xx

It has been quiet! I was almost dreading opening the thread but I've only got a few posts to catch up on!

Good luck Joanne! I had a bit of a knock last week as the WI scales have always weighed me as 1lb less than my home scales, but last week they matched exactly. It was still a loss but I can't be so complacent..!

Tata - it's not much better over here! My OH's brother has a Biochemistry degree and can't find work anywhere. He was on jobseekers for a year (except he didn't get any money because he has his inheritance money from his grandad in his savings) and eventually took a part-time school lab technician job to save him from going mad at home. It's so tough everywhere.

Only just having a lunch after a busy day! A quick MugShot at my desk. This is the life, eh?! I had my first Spinning class in WEEKS today and surprisingly I lived to tell the tale. Feeling so much better for doing some serious exercise. Gutted that I miss my other usual class on Thurs because I'm out on a work visit.

I met my future member of staff today! He starts with us in about a month. Bless him; he's only about 19 at most, skinny as anything and about 6 ft 4! I must look hilarious standing next to him. He's probably as tall as me when he sits down! He seems like a sweetheart though, which is a relief.

No idea what to have for tea. I've had a neutral morning and a mugshot for lunch... Tempted to mix it up and go green!

Hi all i haven't weighed in because i don't own any scales! need to buy some now i'm not going to group, however have has a brill day coz i had my scan and bean is doing perfectly and we got to see the heart beat :)

Yay for the great scan hunny! how come you're not going to group anymore, did i miss it? were you advised not to by your midwife? xx

Back