20 somethings

Hi everyone, have read back through yesterday's posts, but now can't remember much haha! Hope you are all well!

The graduation was brilliant, so proud of OH!! I managed to be semi-sensible yesterday, food wise I had a bacon and egg roll (brown) with a little brown sauce in the morning, then didnt eat again until tea time (totally avoided the buffet!!) we went to a Mexicans, an I had two chicken wings from the starters, then I had a spicy chicken and onion chimichanga with plain rice. Probably not the best choice but only had to syn the wrap and oil. Drinks wise I have 2 small glasses of wine, 3 single vodkas and 1.5 tiny glasses of an orange cocktail. Obviously have gone over syns by quite a lot, but I decided to flexi syn at around 50 syns and I think I managed it if I'm honest, or there abouts, so I will draw a line under it, be very sensible for the rest of the week and cross my fingers for a loss!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all, well in 1/2lb up for official weigh in this morning, however I haven't "been" properly in a couple of days so think that def a contributing factor! Hope if I stick at it will get a proper loss next week. Of course could also be to do with my food fest yesterday! Ate so much but mostly was on plan, just a couple of syns over. We shall see! Have a good day everyone! Xx

Fran - yes, hopefully I will be solidly in the 10s before Christmas and then my mini-aim will be to still be in them on the other side of New Year! Theo was very snuggly and wriggly, but thankfully not as snuggly as my friend's nephew who firmly attached his mouth to my boob the first time I held him, much to his mummy's mortification! He has just started smiling and the health visitor has been impressed with how alert he is and how he really tries to focus on people's faces. He's very protective of his hands though and will only hold your finger in his sleep! The rest of the time he sort of laces them together like Mr Burns! I don't want one yet but I'm definitely getting there...

I remember someone commenting that I didn't need to lose any more weight when I was 10st 2. I said I was still overweight for my height, and they said "But it can't be by more than a pound!" - which was true! I also hope I have more muscle mass than then with all the spinning I've been doing. I'll see how I am at 9st 7. I think a lot of my problem is that my spine is fused pretty much from the top of my bum to my waist so I don't use many of the muscles there and that's where the fat sits. Unfortunately that's exactly where I need it to go from because it makes me such a silly shape. It's a proper spare tyre!

Just had pasta for lunch yum stuffed now, brought 1L of sugar free squash to work with me to try get my water intake up in some form already drank half of it in 15 mins

Aww, how cute! My son would probably shove things down your bra for safe keeping. Chalk, crayons, socks, toys, food.... Anyone remember the rugrats? And tommy's nappy? It is like that sometimes. He will grow out of the Mr burns hands, a lot of babies do it. That's great his 6 week check went so well :)

Have you tried those muscle belt things? Slendertone i think they are called, you could put that on where you can't exercise the muscles.

My mum said it could be because I've always walked where I needed to go I have more muscle mass than the other ladies in my group who weigh less, which is why I'm in smaller clothes. I dunno though, I think it is because I carry it on my hips, bum and thighs!

I got my coat today :D ready for father Christmas to wrap up and give me in a few weeks should i be good. And I really will have to be good! I showed it to mum in the 16 and she loved it, but told me to try the smaller one on, I said I don't think it will fit, but it did! It is a little snug but it fits and looks ok, I just can't wear anything bulky under it. Haha. So I will have to keep being good else it won't fit come Christmas. Haha. It is proper lovely. And at £79 reduced from £165 a bargain :) I got it out of the money for birthday and Christmas my Grandad sent down, and joked that they (the shop) need to reduce something to £21 for the rest of it. It was funny, the two women in (it is 3 sisters who own/run it) said "ooh I like your skirt" which was from there too (in the sale for my 3 or 3.5 stone award treat)

Can any of you lovely ladies tell me how many syns would be in 2 slices of lean grilled bacon on a green day xxxx

Oh fab! Sounds like shop lady knew what she was talking about when she kept the smaller size aside for you! And what a bargain!

I got to Spinning to find it was cancelled so I spent the time in the gym instead. I was rewarded for my good behaviour because the gym was empty so I got to listen to whatever I wanted! I've burnt off enough calories to cover yesterday's 11.5 syns of Krispy Kreme original glaze donut!

Off to town with the OH for Christmas shopping and to get my hair cut. I might buy another pair of trousers as the ones I got last month are swamping me now. Such a pleasant feeling!

Glad you got the coat, Fran!

Ladies, out of interest, on average...how many syns do you eat a day? I've had 7.5 today and have to admit I'm feeling guilty as 5 were on chocolate...silly I know.

I have between 10-15 everyday! Xx

Laura I can only find syns by weight, not per rasher, but 100g raw is 7 syns, so you could always weigh 2 rashers and calculate from that. I am rubbish and never know what 100g of anything looks like.

Re syns low syn day would be up to 5, high is up to 15, mid syn day is around 10. I used to have 10 a day but I have started messing around with it.

Well done on going to the gym Emily. Is have gone "no class, that means whatever i eat during class time doesn't count. Hurrah.

I am so pleased I got it. It is so lovely. Mum has her eye on 'borrowing' it.

Back