20 somethings

Lol Laura, and here I thought I was the only one. I'm suffering self pitying arm. And the worst bit? I keep thinking "all this swelling is going to give me a gain!" So sad.

Christie consider yourself slapped. How come you are having all that? That said I would happily eat a whole one of mum's lemon meringue pie. Woop for the curry, though :)

My mum just seems to have a fridge full of naughty things and I have no fruit here to grab instead!

Definately back on it tomorrow we are having a roast dinner, gunna go out to get some fruit, I got some weetabix for brekkie, need to kick myself into gear!

I just realised I sounded well rude. It was meant as in if you know why you can put steps in place to prevent it another time! Which you seem to have done. How about keeping frozen berries and yogurt there, that way you have something to tide you over?

Post bath Nate was climbing everything, fell down and has a massive bump coming up. Dart child will not listen when I say no. Took him to double check he is ok with Dr nana, and he is running round and starts climbing and jumping again. I might have to get him a padded helmet at this rate. Mental child! It is like the walking wounded here!

Hello girls, had a brief flick through, hope you are all okay and not too cold! I have drank so many hot drinks today I don't think I've done anything but wee lol, guess what girls? My new oven is here!!! Landlord dropped it off earlier, although it is currently sitting in my kitchen not attached and old oven still there so electrician is coming tomorrow to fit it, so stuck to a jacket potato for tea tonight, to be honest I'm sick of the sight of jacket potatoes and have never been more excited to get my oven back, in total now I've been without an oven for 11 weeks bar Christmas cos it was fixed for 4 days! Xxx

Attachments

• image-2371101799.jpg
    image-2371101799.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 34
Ooh Christie roast sounds good! Not had one in ages, enjoy!

Aww fran glad he is ok, kids do seem to bounce don't they? Lol bless him such a cutie :)

Jenna just trust it! You've done so well already, you know the plan inside out. You will be at target in no time :)

Well girls I'm off to bed in a mo! Need to pack a couple more bits, shower then bed, up at 3am! Everyone meeting at our house at 4am, hoped our flight isn't too delayed. Will try and nip on during the week if the hotel has wifi. If I can't I hope everyone has a fab week and will speak to you all when I get home (hopefully in one piece!) ttfn xxx

ooh have a wonderful time scarlet, schwoop schwoop schwoop. *pretends to ski*

Jenna, you do know the plan, enjoy the nommy food.

Yipee Jess OVEN!!!! oh that's so fab. what is the first thing you are going to cook in it tomorrow? I vote Lasagna, purely because that's what I am having.

My boy is not a cutie, he's a maroading fool. It's a huge big bump he's going to have. So he has his big bump, mum had her biopsy wound, I have my spazzy arm (seriously hurts and it is so difficult to pick lump-boy up), just dad to go, and he's putting up plasterboard so it is likely he'll have a fun injury to join in with us.

Ooh Christie roast sounds good! Not had one in ages, enjoy!

Aww fran glad he is ok, kids do seem to bounce don't they? Lol bless him such a cutie :)

Jenna just trust it! You've done so well already, you know the plan inside out. You will be at target in no time :)

Well girls I'm off to bed in a mo! Need to pack a couple more bits, shower then bed, up at 3am! Everyone meeting at our house at 4am, hoped our flight isn't too delayed. Will try and nip on during the week if the hotel has wifi. If I can't I hope everyone has a fab week and will speak to you all when I get home (hopefully in one piece!) ttfn xxx
Have the best best time!!! X
ooh have a wonderful time scarlet, schwoop schwoop schwoop. *pretends to ski*

Jenna, you do know the plan, enjoy the nommy food.

Yipee Jess OVEN!!!! oh that's so fab. what is the first thing you are going to cook in it tomorrow? I vote Lasagna, purely because that's what I am having.

My boy is not a cutie, he's a maroading fool. It's a huge big bump he's going to have. So he has his big bump, mum had her biopsy wound, I have my spazzy arm (seriously hurts and it is so difficult to pick lump-boy up), just dad to go, and he's putting up plasterboard so it is likely he'll have a fun injury to join in with us.

What happened to your arm fran??! Glad Nate is okay!! Kids will be kids haha! I don't know what I'm going to cook, I am thinking chicken cake just because it's ridiculously nice and meaty and nom xxxx

What on earth is chicken cake?!

I don't actually know what has happened. I think it might be a pulled muscle, it is in my forearm on the underside of the arm and hurts a lot, usually if I try to lift anything, clench my fist or do anything to stretch or contract the muscle. Mum's obsessed with it being an infection. from what only god knows. it needs resting but that won't happen.

What on earth is chicken cake?!

I don't actually know what has happened. I think it might be a pulled muscle, it is in my forearm on the underside of the arm and hurts a lot, usually if I try to lift anything, clench my fist or do anything to stretch or contract the muscle. Mum's obsessed with it being an infection. from what only god knows. it needs resting but that won't happen.

Oh dear fran hope you feel better soon!
Chicken cake is soooo good! I got the recipe off here, here's the link! http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/81704-chicken-cake-cheese-sausagemeat-bacon.html xxx

I adore SW meatloaf and tomato chilli jam. but it is such an expensive dish to make because of all the meat. I keep having meat cravings, got a couple of green days coming up though.

Ahh I'm like you fran, I love meat, any kind of meat, that's why I love slimming world so much cos I have something meaty every night and I can! If its not a huge SW burger it's a slab of chicken cake or SW kebab! Meat loaf is my fave too, my consultant always makes it for taster nights just for me ;) hahaha, I couldn't do a green day cos I can't live without meat haha, I did slimming world when I was 16 before extra easy was around and I did red days xx

Oh I love potatoes too, and pasta. Currently having a dairy milk standard size (not used any other syns today) In the past I'd have one of the share bars to myself and scoff it. Just realised I'm sat here sucking each piece. nommy nom nom. Somehow it tastes better now.

Mmm yummy! I know what you mean though about chocolate tasting better now, it does for me too, I enjoy treats far more now they aren't the norm for me every single day after every single meal, makes you appreciate it more! Xx

Yeah, I still have some nearly every day, and I could quite easily have another one. but those big bars are just over 1000cals! ahh, whoops. I have random battenburg cravings too. I might have to make it be nate's birthday cake this year. Haha.

Oh my gosh!! Battenburg! Haven't had battenburg is so long! Got me craving it now, I'm so different to most slimming worlders and my consultant always used to go crazy with me, when I was losing I didn't have my daily syns! I would sometimes have 2 syns on the odd day, but other then that I didn't have any, but now what I do is have one naughty day a week and then on plan the rest and it evens it out for me, I had a naughty day yesterday as we got paid and fancied a take away! I had the works haha, we got a dixy chicken which is similar to KFC, I had a peri peri chicken burger, chips, onion rings, 2 garlic dips and loads of mini cookies and went to bed feeling soooooo huge haha! But got right back on plan this morning, what's weird though is I weigh myself daily and after last nights binge only gained half a pound! Someone told me that as you lose weight your metabolism changes, is that true? Apparently the smaller you are the faster your metabolism so you can handle more treats? Xx

Back