20 somethings

Ah I have no idea hun (never been slim!) I find if I have a lot of treats on one day I feel sick for the whole week, but still crave more like made. I'm better with little and often. Just looking for birthday present for mum. found the thing she wanted that she said didn't exist, found it, and she doesn't want it now. TYPICAL

Ah I have no idea hun (never been slim!) I find if I have a lot of treats on one day I feel sick for the whole week, but still crave more like made. I'm better with little and often. Just looking for birthday present for mum. found the thing she wanted that she said didn't exist, found it, and she doesn't want it now. TYPICAL

Oh no!! What was it?! That is so typical haha, OH has just sat with a big bag of cheesey Doritos and nacho cheese dip and eaten the lot, this is after we've had tea which for me was 1 jacket potato with tuna, hea cheese and a little side salad and for him was 4 junk beef burgers, 4 buns with cheese and ketchup! God get me my oven back tomorrow haha!! He's been off work for 3 weeks cos he has a broken foot and he is putting weight on, he's normally so slim and he's getting a belly haha, he can't wait to get back to work and get active again, I've been teasing him telling him I've informed my consultant there'll be a new member on Wednesday and he goes by the name of Dan chubs, he's not impressed :p xx

Haha, that's hilarious! Men are funny about their weight. We tease dad, he's a bugger for chocolate. When he's put some on we pretend to live in fear of his shirt buttons! PING! ARGH! MY EYE!! They do all seem to sit and munch in front of us though. I've learnt to ignore his munchings. Although the bugger ate through my crisps, he doesn't even like prawn cocktail, but it was that or wotsits or quavers. muahaha. He won't touch those. I bought him a pack of cheese and onion and ready salted on Thursday and he's not touched them. Git.

She wanted a posh shaving kit. You know like the badger brush and the posh soap stuff, but for women. For her legs, she doesn't have a beard. Anyway, I found one and she said it was ok, she'll just steal dads. poor bloke. Decided to get her the booker prize shortlist books. She reads loads so I know she will enjoy it. I always think "It's ok, it's in February" but it is the 4th of February so it just sneaks up on you.

Eeeee fran you have me in stitches here!! The shirt buttons hahahaha, no lie I'm going to wet myself, it's the way you word things, absolutely CLASS! Men do have a tendency to munch infront of you, dan is terrible for it, he's a tinker. I ignore it too, there's been times he's been sat with a large dominoes pizza to himself and I've had salmon, SW chips and veggies, doesn't bother me anymore x

Oh jeez, I hope you have leather seats else your OH is going to have to cover the furniture in plastic!

For me I just think what I can have rather than what I can't. I had 2 alpen light bars (heb) and that chocolate. Where as every time he has a hot drink he has a chocolate biscuit (as in club, blue ribbon, kit kat), then it is wine on an evening, half a sugar in every hot drink, cheese and crackers, cornflakes for breakfast etc, I just leave him to it, I'd rather shift the flab that have more and more chocolate. Like earlier I could have had another dairy milk, I didn't, and now I don't want one. What's funny is your OH will find it hard to shift the lbs until a while after his foot is better. How did he hurt his foot anyway? did I miss that?

I've been feeling huge all week, and now the week off serial weighing is over I'm back hopping on and it seems to be going up. Feeling frustrated and huge and blurgh!

Oh jeez, I hope you have leather seats else your OH is going to have to cover the furniture in plastic!

For me I just think what I can have rather than what I can't. I had 2 alpen light bars (heb) and that chocolate. Where as every time he has a hot drink he has a chocolate biscuit (as in club, blue ribbon, kit kat), then it is wine on an evening, half a sugar in every hot drink, cheese and crackers, cornflakes for breakfast etc, I just leave him to it, I'd rather shift the flab that have more and more chocolate. Like earlier I could have had another dairy milk, I didn't, and now I don't want one. What's funny is your OH will find it hard to shift the lbs until a while after his foot is better. How did he hurt his foot anyway? did I miss that?

I've been feeling huge all week, and now the week off serial weighing is over I'm back hopping on and it seems to be going up. Feeling frustrated and huge and blurgh!

It's only Saturday!! I know this is rich cos I am serial weigher of the century but try to not weigh so much!! If you can last a week you can do longer! Weight is a funny old thing, fluctuates all over the place, there's been times I've weighed in 4 pounds lighter after a sleep! It's weird! We go all over the place, someone said on here a cup of water was a pound or something like that! OH fell down the back stairs and snapped his 2nd, 3rd and 4th metatarsals, basically the bones under your toes! So he's living in a hilarious moon boot and hobbling around on crutches! He's back to work on Monday but he works in a supermarket and rather then working on his department they have put him on checkouts! X

Ouch! the poor clumsy bugger! Oh I hate checkouts! everyone always tried to avoid going on the till, they hate the public. Lol.

The water thing was me. a pint of water weighs a lb and a 1/4.

Serial weighing is a bugger. I just feel like a massive slug at the moment (I did before Serial Weigh). I'm being hugely self pitying today! haha! Feel I'm in a rut and nothing is coming off and wah wah wah.

Moon boots are hilarious. Everyone looks like a knob in them.

I just realised I sounded well rude. It was meant as in if you know why you can put steps in place to prevent it another time! Which you seem to have done. How about keeping frozen berries and yogurt there, that way you have something to tide you over?

Post bath Nate was climbing everything, fell down and has a massive bump coming up. Dart child will not listen when I say no. Took him to double check he is ok with Dr nana, and he is running round and starts climbing and jumping again. I might have to get him a padded helmet at this rate. Mental child! It is like the walking wounded here!

Lol dont worry it didnt sound rude to me I knew what u meant. She lives in a small flat and her freezer is the size of a shoebox lol so besides her food in there u cant fit anything else, I think cos her kitchen is so small (she has one worktop the size of the top of the fridge which also has a microwave on it!) its so hard to do anything in, I made the curry before we came up so that wasnt hard to reheat and we had chips, gammon and egg yesterday so wasnt too bad but theres no space to keep things like fruit and yoghurts and only one food cupboard (she keeps her pans etc..in her chest of drawers lol) so will just have to keep it in the bedroom if I get some tomorrow lol

Hello girls, had a brief flick through, hope you are all okay and not too cold! I have drank so many hot drinks today I don't think I've done anything but wee lol, guess what girls? My new oven is here!!! Landlord dropped it off earlier, although it is currently sitting in my kitchen not attached and old oven still there so electrician is coming tomorrow to fit it, so stuck to a jacket potato for tea tonight, to be honest I'm sick of the sight of jacket potatoes and have never been more excited to get my oven back, in total now I've been without an oven for 11 weeks bar Christmas cos it was fixed for 4 days! Xxx

You have the same kitchen as me! Lol

Ouch! the poor clumsy bugger! Oh I hate checkouts! everyone always tried to avoid going on the till, they hate the public. Lol.

The water thing was me. a pint of water weighs a lb and a 1/4.

Serial weighing is a bugger. I just feel like a massive slug at the moment (I did before Serial Weigh). I'm being hugely self pitying today! haha! Feel I'm in a rut and nothing is coming off and wah wah wah.

Moon boots are hilarious. Everyone looks like a knob in them.

He hates checkouts too! He's dreading it but it's only till his foots better so not too bad! You're doing amazing fran, look what you've achieved, it's inspiring, you're fab.
Oh and on the moon boot comment, I feel it's imperative for me to now show what I have to sleep with, and yes he does look like a complete knob, you were right :p x

Attachments

• image-3108141138.jpg
    image-3108141138.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 38
I think most people I know have the same kitchen lol very popular, plus I got mine cheap as I work in a diy store haha

Well I feel much better now I know my binge is over and im gunna be back on it in the morning, plus starting shred tuesday or wednesday depending when I manage to get home (weather dependant) so if I get a gain this week I know I will deserve it big time and then go from there!

Well I feel much better now I know my binge is over and im gunna be back on it in the morning, plus starting shred tuesday or wednesday depending when I manage to get home (weather dependant) so if I get a gain this week I know I will deserve it big time and then go from there!

You have the perfect attitude towards it, if I eat naughty I actually get excited for the next day cos not only do I prefer SW food but I feel better in myself, less groggy and grumpy haha! X

Ahaha, did he know you were taking a photo of his foot? It isn't just him, it is the moon-boot rule. I spied Iron Bru next to him *chuckles* I am super nosy and will always spy silly stuff

Christie, Glad you got what I meant, it must mean I spend too much time on here. haha.

I still remember how crappy I felt during xmas week long binge so I'm not tempted to have another binge for a gooooood long while.

I know I've come far. I think it's partly because I've just been losing festive gain and now I will be losing properly again I feel a bit lost as it were, a bit like it won't go lower again because I gained after this point. Confused and daft I know. It doesn't help mum keeps it at about 24*C in here so I constantly feel groggy. I decided to distract myself by marking out the fabric for pressing and sewing tomorrow for Nate's blanket that he won't give a damn about. haha. Picked out a couple of books for his birthday too, and seen the cutest chair/desk I'd like for him. I wanted to get him an arm-chair like thing in a toddler size but can't find any I like yet. Got a while left. The blanket will be so cute though. And I will be doing a similar design but for me with tilda fabric. :)

Ahaha, did he know you were taking a photo of his foot? It isn't just him, it is the moon-boot rule. I spied Iron Bru next to him *chuckles* I am super nosy and will always spy silly stuff

Christie, Glad you got what I meant, it must mean I spend too much time on here. haha.

I still remember how crappy I felt during xmas week long binge so I'm not tempted to have another binge for a gooooood long while.

I know I've come far. I think it's partly because I've just been losing festive gain and now I will be losing properly again I feel a bit lost as it were, a bit like it won't go lower again because I gained after this point. Confused and daft I know. It doesn't help mum keeps it at about 24*C in here so I constantly feel groggy. I decided to distract myself by marking out the fabric for pressing and sewing tomorrow for Nate's blanket that he won't give a damn about. haha. Picked out a couple of books for his birthday too, and seen the cutest chair/desk I'd like for him. I wanted to get him an arm-chair like thing in a toddler size but can't find any I like yet. Got a while left. The blanket will be so cute though. And I will be doing a similar design but for me with tilda fabric. :)

You're so sweet, little Nate is a lucky little dude! I'm sure once you've had you're first loss after Christmas loss and get to lowest point your mood will sharp change, you're fab, you deserve more credit. Ohh yes he knew, he hid his face, the photo was from last night as the moon boot was hanging out the bottom and I could not stop laughing, it looks likes he's wearing a wedge! The big girl!! And yeah you got the
Irn bru right, it's all dan drinks, yuck!! Right I'm literally falling asleep writing this so going to dash but speak tomorrow when il be singing and dancing with sheer happiness with my new oven :p night night xxx

I would have laughed at him too, I laughed when my OH had to go to a&e as the doctor had just watched mamma mia and was singing super trooper to him, which alone is funny but he had only been moaning the day before about me watching it and he hid upstairs to get away from it and then couldnt really get away from the doctor lol plus the doctor telling him he had fatty blood and poking around his moobs haha hilarious!

Enjoy the oven tomorrow! Night night x

Christie that is so funny!!!

Iron Bru is GROSS. blurgh. Loving how you girls mock your OHs!

I just went to the loo and feel better already. Probably because my room is cooler too. It's en suit, I didn't go to the loo in my room.

Re Nate being lucky I have knitted him lots of jumpers and stuff, more because I enjoy knitting, it is cheaper to buy the bloody things than it is to make them

Back