20 somethings

Hi girls x
breakthrough! I had a really good food day today! First one in a while ill be honest! Waiting for my lentil and veg cheddar bake to come out the oven, really looking forward to it.
Those skewers sound really nice Christie, been saving my last sachet of easiyo for ages, need to go for it, just make it up and use it in recipes whatever I don't eat with fruit!
Watching the Brits from last night. Robbie love!!! Can't wait till 5th July to see him! Also going to boyzone at the end of the year <3 picking up on an earlier mention, I also love one direction and I'm almost 27! Eek! Cradle snatcher! Hehe x

I would do terrible things to each and every member of one direction!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies! Hope everyone has had a good few days! :)

I had a terrible WI, as expected! 1.5lb gain, but that was my own fault! I'm back focused now though!

Haha star I love one direction sad as im nearly 25 i actually got tickets for my bday last year and am going to see their tour in april :) im such a loser but I dont care..going to the big reunion tour as well.

I am going to that tour too!! Can't wait :) I loved 5ive and 911 back in my teens

Yay for the 1D love from so many of us!! I think I am the oldest (28) and I most certainly am too old but I love them, I have their second album on a loop in my car cd player and am so jealous of those going to see them, I tried to get tickets at the time but they sold out...I am still tempted to try calling the venues near me and seeing if they have any tickets left...being totally honest would it be weird to go on my own to something like this?

Just chicken marinated in a mixture of ff natural yogurt, curry powder, chilli powder, salt and pepper on a skewer with peppers onions and mushrooms nothing special just nice tasting yum lol

CH this sounds so nice and so simple so I have to try make some, I think I will go with Cajun spice for mine and see what happens

May have some mikado sticks later on if I'm peckish, but hoping not to, will feel better about my Tuesday night out after 2 low syns days :)

I adore Mikado stiks but I have no self control with them, if I have one I end up eating the whole box but for 1/2 a syn each they're worth it

I would do terrible things to each and every member of one direction!!! X

I love this Camz!!!!! Made me laugh so much ....sad to say I feel the same...though not Louis he is my least favorite

Oh see I love Louis, zayn and Liam! Although I think Louis is gonna be gay and I've heard from sources that Harry is too!

Haha star it maybe a little weird but definitely worth it!
oh beci that's a shame, but glad you're back on plan!

Sorry to hear of the gain Beci, sounds like you know what caused it so fingers crossed you have a good loss next week

Ladies...I did something bad...I had a McDonalds :( It's not good enough so please all feel free to tell me off. I am hoping that as I have been very careful with my syns so far this week and will be for the rest of the week until WI it won't do too much damage but I was tired and hungry and lazy...so I went for the lazy option

My favorite is Liam, but they were all looking good last night, so pleased Zayn has got rid of that stupid streak in his hair

I think it would be weird for me to go on my own but I am kind of trying to weigh it up against the enjoyment I would have so can't decide if it is just too odd or if I should just go and not worry what others think x

Who cares what other people think! Go :) like I said it will be worth it! I loved five too can't wait!
You're right about zayn s hair!

I know you want me to tell u off about McDonald's but more than anything I'm just jealous what did you have?

im trying to be good for a couple of weeks cos march is a manic drink fest for me x

Well before any of them make any rash decisions about being gay I'll step up to the plate here and do the right thing. I'll give them something to think about before deciding ;)

Haha I'm such a perve!

Star don't worry too much, try and work out the syns if you can and compensate the rest of the week,. Or draw a line and start over. Either way its not the end of the world x

There's only 11 sticks there, going to indulge in them for 5.5 syns, still stopping at 10.5 for the day so not too bad :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay for the 1D love from so many of us!! I think I am the oldest (28) and I most certainly am too old but I love them, I have their second album on a loop in my car cd player and am so jealous of those going to see them, I tried to get tickets at the time but they sold out...I am still tempted to try calling the venues near me and seeing if they have any tickets left...being totally honest would it be weird to go on my own to something like this?

Def not! I think we should meet in the middle and all go together! X

Who cares what other people think! Go :) like I said it will be worth it! I loved five too can't wait!
You're right about zayn s hair!

I know you want me to tell u off about McDonald's but more than anything I'm just jealous what did you have?

im trying to be good for a couple of weeks cos march is a manic drink fest for me x

Well before any of them make any rash decisions about being gay I'll step up to the plate here and do the right thing. I'll give them something to think about before deciding ;)

Haha I'm such a perve!

Star don't worry too much, try and work out the syns if you can and compensate the rest of the week,. Or draw a line and start over. Either way its not the end of the world x

You should tell me off!!! I have been doing this very badly since last March and messing about with it so if I keep going like I am it'll take my until 2023 to get to target..I will be nearly 40 lol. Still as long as I am sensible going forward it'll not really do any long term damage....butI had a big mac and large fries. It was tasty though but it won't be as good as I will feel when I see those scales back down to single figure stones. I have to keep reminding myself of how much better I will feel when there is less of me

You're not a perv Scarlett but you made me laugh...I love how we are all very open about what we would do to them given half a chance ;)

Def not! I think we should meet in the middle and all go together! X

Love this idea too, I wish there were tickets left for this somewhere!

Star! You need a good old kick up the arse for that! I know sometimes it's really hard to stay focused and when you're tired after a long day the easier option seems the best option, but it's not. It's a heart attack in the making. Honestly. You need to be very, very careful now for the rest of the week.

Just for your consideration lol... a big mac is 25 syns. A large fries is 23.5 syns.

That's almost half of your weekly allowance...gone.

I couldn't write what I'd do to them... Too disturbing haha!

Ok well star u are in trouble you should never have eaten that ....p.s I hope u had BBQ sauce :)

but yeah you're right the feeling when you get on those scales really does outweigh (no pun attended) any food.

anyway I think most takeaways smell better than they taste.

Thank you Mandy!!! Honestly it was so lazy of me and like you say it is going to kill me. Being out the house for 11 hours is no excuse, i need to plan and prepare.

I think for legal reasons its best not to put in to words what you would like to do to them haha :p

I didn't have any sauce with it but i realised i messed up. I had some 7up last night and thought it was use diet version but it wasn't, that was annoying because you can't change what you have consumed

Lots and lots of super free over the weekend for me x

Back