20 somethings

Good luck with the run Camz, it will be great to keep you motivated and for your long time health!

I agree with Scarlet CH just say sponser me to lose x amount and see what happens

I can see its been very quiet on here today so hope all is well

Am just on my lunch break and having a exciting lunch of the biggest apple i have ever seen along with a Alpen light bar, i am going to have to eat properly again soon but when i am stressed i lose my appetite x

I am knackered but resisting the urge to snack but can’t go to bed yet as am waiting for the Brits to start…looking forward to a bit of One Direction (yes I am too old to like them and yes my taste in music sucks haha but I love pop!)

Haha star I love one direction sad as im nearly 25 i actually got tickets for my bday last year and am going to see their tour in april :) im such a loser but I dont care..going to the big reunion tour as well. 2013 is gonna be a good year, new career, target (hopefully) and lots to look forward to.

Ch hopefully they will give you more banking to do now then.

Mandy you sound like you are in the right mind frame to get some great losses good on ya

Well I only get to do it when our banking clerk is on hols which is always in half term and summer hols as she has two kids, but at least its something extra to put on the cv I spose.

I may look into but like I said I dont know anyone who would sponsor me anyway, not for a good amount of donation anyway maybe if I did it so they would donate x amount of their choosing for every stone I lose, it would still be like a year before anyone would have to pay up, but normally u set like a date to do it by or summat and I wouldnt want that pressure of trying to lose x amount by a certain date, it would be ok for the x amount per stone though as obviously aslong as long as ive lost at least a stone by that date im guaranteed a donation of some sort)

I will request a fundraising pack I think and have a little read up lol

My sister wont be happy though as she was gunna do a tea thing for alzheimers in march but she hasnt mentioned it since so dont think she is now, but she will probably still say im stealing her ideas lol

Well done for signing up Laura. I did the Great North Run for Marie Curie last year. If I was to suggest one piece if advice it would be hill train until you can hill train no more. And if you are staying over book accommodation now, it fills up quickly x

Thanks kings, I live in Durham so am fine on that front :) its 3 days after my 24th bday so may need to reign it in a little haha xx

C-c-c-cold! Lovely bright day, horrible nasty freezing weather. Didn't have the best sleep last night, as with all the water I'm supposed to drink on FF I was up about 7 times to the bathroom, 4 of those in the first 2 hours!! When my alarm went off this morning I wanted to die haha.
Got lots of yummy food in the shopping today, and all ready for my Red days. But seriously can't wait until tomorrow for an EE day! I'm a lot hungrier today, as I suppose I was up at 7am, and haven't eaten since 8am. That's a long time from breakfast to lunch. Will have my dinner as late as possible, and then try save something (fruit or yogurt or digestive biscuit) for a snack with a cuppa around 9.30pm.
Hope everyone is having a good day!

Who's not?
Who's feeling a bit blah?
Who needs a bit of help?

I'm feeling ok today, I started at 10 so had sw small brekkie this morning and had diet coke chicken and rice for lunch and just had snack of peanut hifi bar they are lovely.

Then curry for tea so all good my end. What about you? I love shopping days. I can never think of good recipes though before I go. Need to plan in advance x

Hate to say it but im having skewers again like the fourth day in a row but they are lush and I have marinade to use before it goes funny so im having it lol yum x

Just chicken marinated in a mixture of ff natural yogurt, curry powder, chilli powder, salt and pepper on a skewer with peppers onions and mushrooms nothing special just nice tasting yum lol

Can I get the amount of curry powder and chilli powder you put into the marinade, CH? Seems like that might be a nice lunch for a Red day! And I have all of those ingredients in!

Muzza, I haven't tasted the peanut hi-fi bars yet. The only ones my C seems to have in group are the rocky road and the choc/caramel lights. Maybe she's waiting on an order or something. She doesn't seem to have a lot of books either, but I did buy the 50 original recipes book on Tuesday, so I wrote down the missing ingredients to some lovely recipes the other day, all ready for food shop day lol. I didn't actually need all that much, just a few fresh ingredients like lemon grass and chillis and aubergine, things like that. I had most if not all of the spices and powders and other things.
The great thing about the spices and herbs is, yeah you do spend a small fortune building up your collection, but once it's done you only need to replace a couple every month or so.

Sounds lovely CH! def on my to do list

Mandy I havent done a red day yet i'm scared of it haha i have done one green day (on purpose anyway) and that was last week and had a great weight loss so may try again this weekend. The peanut ones are lovely, I love the mint ones too! very nice with a cuppa. Recipes sounds nice..I love experimenting.

Trying to think of what to have for lunch tomorrow at work may try and do a red or green day. I dont fully understand either, is green just no meat and red no carbs? xx

That's basically it. But with Green you can have some meat as a B choice, and with Red you can have some potato or beans or something for a B choice. You get two A and B choices, on Green or Red, and don't forget you must use the correct syn values too.

Hi everyone :) hope you are all having lovely days!

Today's food has been pretty good again -

B - apple, ready brek (hex B) milk (1/2 hex A) maple syrup (2 syns)

(I know this is a tweak but I have loads of the stuff in, I love it, and count half of my alpen light as the rest of my hex B to make up the fibre)

L/snack - roast chicken slices, apple.

S - alpen light (rest of hex B) 1.5 syns

D - SW lasagne (1/2 hex A) 1.5 syns, roasted carrots, SW chips. Lots of sf in lasagne - tinned toms, onions, red pepper, passata. Plus 4 carrots peeled chopped and roasted.

5 syns for the day. Feeling good! May have some mikado sticks later on if I'm peckish, but hoping not to, will feel better about my Tuesday night out after 2 low syns days :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good work Camz!

Thanks Mandy i get it I think haha is chocolate always the same syns? x

That's usually all I use my syns for abit of choc in the evening with a cuppa x

Ooh muzza you're a girl after my own heart! I love the peanut ones and the mint ones! I'm on a HiFi detox though as I got a bit addicted to them and I had better losses before I started buying them. I did red and green days just so I could have two of them!

I'm having a good day! I went to a Bootcamp Blast class at work this morning which was basically 45mins of Boxercise and 15mins Pilates and it was amazing! I worked up a sweat really quickly and I have that slight exercise ache already. Then my friend basically dared me to go to our usual Spinning class this afternoon as well, so I did! 2 hours of hardcore Body Magic in one day!

I think I'm going to need it though as I'm at my dad's for dinner tonight. He knows I'm on SW but it'll be things like oil etc that he doesn't think about. No idea what we're having. Usually it's some sort of stew or non-creamy curry so it shouldn't be too bad. I haven't had any syns yet today and I've saved my HexA in case there's cheese involved. It's not what I need when I'm about to go away with my mum to see my sister this weekend. I'll be up in Newcastle so I will have to wave at Jess and Laura on my way through!

I just put enough curry powder to turn the yogurt a yellowish brownish colour maybe about a heaped tablespoon and about a level tablespoon for chilli powder, it almost looks like a korma colour then but its really however much u want you cant really go wrong with it, I may try different stuff next time like paprika and stuff see how it turns out

Im so hungry now think I will start my dinner already, ive literally only just eaten a fruit salad :/ downside to aunt flo is always being hungry, will have to make sure I do a sufficient dinner lol

Oh ye mandy I marinade the chicken overnight so it gets the flavour right through the chicken

Haha lyrically they are both amazing! I tend to have toast or weetabix for brekkie when I'm at work at 8 but when I do a late shift I make sw breakfast and get excited that I can have one for a snack that day! Wow that really is hardcore body magic well done! I'm impressed I just got home from work and sat down...can't see me moving for the rest of the night.

Oh ch sounds lovely. Def gonna try it.

i just got my bonus (well it gets paid tomorrow) unfortunately it all has to go into savings so I can afford to live while doing my teacher training course so no fun like last time when I went straight to the shops and bought this ipad!

Back