20 somethings

What a quiet couple of days here, am hoping everyone is having lots of fun

Harley, I love them too, you can do so much with them and i like how it feels like your hexb is going further x

1.5lbs off, that's 5.5 over the last 2 week, if I manage another 1.5 next week that's half a stone!! Even better if I get 2.5 off I get back to my stone at long last :)

STS can be annoying but stick with it Muzza, I know you have a lot on over the next month so maybe maintaining could be your aim for March and then back on the losing in April? x

Well done on sts, always better than a gain, well done star fab x

Exactly, stay the same is better than a gain.

My first week of Sw is over and it's been a weird one. Im doing red and green days and have come over from dukan so I think my body was confused by the green days. Then I went out for a celebratory Chinese after an exam. Checked mid way and had gained 2lbs (started at 14.7 and went up to 14.9) checked weigh day and im now 14st 5.5. So lost 1.5lbs in the week. Happy with that x

Thanks guys :) you are right however is still annoying when I've been good all week. Yeah you're right star maybe maintaining in march should be my goal and anything lost is a bonus. Well done on your loss btw!

well done clover...yeah it will def take your body time to adjust.

All i can think about today is food!! and i mean like burger king,subway, kfc food...hungry! x

Well done on the loss clover x

Thats the right way to think x like it keeps getting said the weight didnt go on overnight so its not gunna come off overnight so not to be discouraged by low losses as it all adds up over time

I've been TOTALLY sabotaging myself for the last few days - and deserve whatever gain I get tonight!! I'm going to wake up tomorrow and have a 100% week! I'm going to make some lovely meals and I'm going to lose weight next tues!! I'm disgusted with myself, I know I want the end result but keep stopping myself from putting the work in to get there, it's stupid!! Grrrrr!! So I'm out for tea tonight with MIL after weigh in, then from tomorrow that's it!! I'm also planning to do my first training session for the great north run tomorrow night so hoping that actually getting started will spur me on, cos lets face it the lighter I am in September the easier it's gonna be to get through a half marathon haha!

Ahh ladies I massively need a kick up the bum!!! I'm buying a 12 week countdown tonight to make me crack on with it too! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After a week of mixing it up with FF, EE, Red and a Green day too.... I lost 1.5lb. I know on any other week 1.5lb is a great loss, but considering I gained last week (which usually allows for a great loss after) and really dug in and done well this week....I'm disappointed.
But hey-hum...onwards and downwards. Next week I might see the results I deserved for this week x

Thanks Ladies, and congrats on your losses Mandy and Clover.

Don't lose heart Mandy, remember why you're doing this, next week you'll see the loss. You know it could be anything that means you didn't get as big a loss as you wanted but stick with it, you will get to target by the end of the year x

Hope WI goes well for you Camz (love the new pic!) I have been doing the same as you for months and it is so annoying! I want to lose but the old habits are hard to break esp when the OH thinks living off take aways is acceptable and every new thing I suggest he says no to, often it feels like I am fighting a losing battle. But, like I said last week I have started to use the excel sheet that a very amazing lady called squiddie set up and shared with us and on here and seeing if I keep messing about it said it would take me until 2023 to hit target, I would be 39 years old and that is not good enough. That was enough for me, now I come first. I am going to lose weight and I will be smaller by the end of the year, I might not make target by the end of next March but I at least hope to be close.

It has been very quiet on here and no Fran for days....

I know shes posting in her diary but not here, I suppose everyone needs a break every now and then from us crazies, maybe u all scared her off with the 'what you would do to 1D' chat lol

Well done on the loss mandy, not been on the laptop for day so not had a chance to check in on the group but will do later after me dinner

Days*

I know shes posting in her diary but not here, I suppose everyone needs a break every now and then from us crazies, maybe u all scared her off with the 'what you would do to 1D' chat lol

Haha you may be right!! 1D are ace though ;) I know she was struggling as it was a bad WI last week for no reason so fingers crossed it's working out well for her this week

What day is your WI CH?

Mine is fridays now, which isnt the best as then I get tempted on the weekend as I know I have the week to make it up but it was hard trying to weigh and everything while rushing round getting ready for work on wednesdays plus so far im not doing too bad so hopefully it will be fine once I get used to saying no to treats on the weekend lol

Back