20 somethings

That's exactly why I moved from a Thursday to a Tuesday lol,

I so want to lose weight and feel normal, I find weekends really hard because of the temptation to think i will have that whatever because its the weekend so am having to train myself to think that treats are for special occasions not everyday

A lot of my issue come from being brought up in a very poor family that had nothing so as soon as i was earning i went a bit crazy and here I am x

I put on 2lbs - just you guys wait til next week - I am back up to 11.10 - grrr!!! I want to be in the 10s, and certainly below 11.5 stones sooner rather that later! I think I need a really good week and good weight loss to give me a boost again!

Night night xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

At least u have the right frame of mind now laura for this next week x

My weekends are fine when im at home its just every fortnight when I go to wales and eat what everyone else eats

Yay well done!

I had 1/2 off this week, sad that I'm happy I have nothing planned this weekend so I can stay on track with no alcohol temptation! lol x

Sorry to hear that Camz but its a new week now so you can do it this week

Well done Tata, if it was in front of me that would really have challenged me so you did really well

Congratulations on the loss Danni

Never mind camz...a gain usually means a better loss next week. Like CH said you are in the right frame of mind now!

Good work tata I was around a department at work the other day and they were all eating pizza and kept offering me some...i also said no and went back upstairs to eat my salad...is difficult though.

well done danni!!

Thanks ladies!

I've gained a lbs this week. I think its more to do with the teeth I got out and that half tub of ben and jerrys this week!

So I'm going to pull it back again this week..

Well if you had a tooth out you definitely deserved the Ben and Jerry's!! :)

The scales are showing a massive undeserved 5lb gain lol good job wi isnt until friday, hopefully it will just be one of them odd fluctuations that happen through the week and on friday it will be a nice loss or sts lol

Hey CH2B, I'm sure its just some sort of fluctuation. I put on this week but I'm not undetermined! I'm looking forward to the challenge I've set myself to try and get 2lbs off this week and at least 3 x 30 minute body magic sessions in. No more excuses, gotta keep my eyes on the prize of fitting into a gorg wedding dress....

Im determined to fit exercise in too which is why im heading onto the treadmill now lol

Knackered lol 2km, 26mins39secs, 339 calories, not bad for first time I been on there for at least 6 months lol will work my way up to longer stints over time

Seriously unfit lol

Oh CH that sucks, I am sure it isn't a real gain so don't lose heart and good for you getting on the treadmill :) Don't worry what the scales say come Friday morning because that and some more will be off the next week or like you say, it could even be gone by then.

I am in the middle of making a super free packed pasta bake, I haven't had any syns today so as having some garlic bread with it as a treat and it smells so nice

It better not be a real gain as im only 1lb away from getting my half stone back, plus ive been quite good this week so a gain would really annoy me lol a sts i could deal with

how do i get more than one sig pic? it keeps deleting one for the other?

Back