20 somethings

Nate just found my miss slinky sash. He put it on and started posing. So cute.

So sorry Christie :( It's always difficult when a loved one passes away and like you said, it's nice that he has memory of him being healthier than what he was before he passed :)

My granddad died in 2011 and I went and saw him the night he died and he was whimpering and crying and it's a horrible memory to have of him :( so I just try to remember him how he was :) If you OH was as close to him as I was mine, just try to be there for him as much as you can during this difficult time <3 Let me know if you need to talk xx

Thanks girls, he was very close to his grandparents and it devastated him when his gran died about 8 years ago, he seems ok atm he didnt sleep much last night and so hes kipping now, I know how he feels as 7 years ago we lost my aunty to cancer she was only 29 and then my grandads health deteriorated from then and he died of cancer a year and half after her and now my nan is ill with mixed dementia and alzheimer's and we thought she had cancer too as she lost weight dramatically but thankfully she doesnt and it was just tablets having that effect that have now been changed but I know when the time comes he will be there for me like im here for him, just upsetting seeing him hurting :(

Ive also hurt my wrist :( can barely pick up anything and cant twist my hand :/

I lost my nan in August last year, I was with her when she died but her last week was so awful for her that in a way it was a relief when it happened, as we knew it was a release for her.
I think knowing she was suffering and the end was what she wanted it delayed the grieving a bit, I found months after I would be doing something and suddenly would break down after thinking of her.
Its so hard when someone has been such a big part of your life, as you say all you can do is be there for him and be patient, he might not want to talk then suddenly might want to talk of nothing else. Thinking of you both x

I'm sure at that time it helped you to just know he was there, and it will be the same for him now. I agree with scarlet that sometimes it is a relief too. My uncle pat died a little while ago, and although my Grandad was devistated he was happy too as they all knew uncle pat wanted out a long time ago. Your wrist sounds a bit worrying. I hope it isn't broken.

Nate is a little miss.... Little miss monster.

Is anyone out this bank holiday? I thought we would get a full day packing in as it was so foggy here but the sun came out and it is hot so I can see a trip to the park on the cards. So glad Nate doesn't like ice cream, unfortunately all the other kids and mums do!

I really want a mr whippy! I'm not out I'm at home I wanna go out and see people but everyone's busy so I'm bein orig and staying in!

sorry for your loss Christie, like everyone as said jst being there for your oh will be beneficial c

Hey everyone :) nursing a big hangover today, but had a great (synful) weekend at the big reunion with my best friend!

Felt pretty good when I got ready to go out last night, and got lots of compliments too. Here I am in my new flowery dress :)

Hope you are all enjoying the bank hol!!? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-315507780.jpg
    image-315507780.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 40
Hey everyone :) nursing a big hangover today, but had a great (synful) weekend at the big reunion with my best friend!

Felt pretty good when I got ready to go out last night, and got lots of compliments too. Here I am in my new flowery dress :)

You look amazing hunny, Well done! Hope you enjoyed yiur drunkerd night out! :) xx

His grandads cancer wasnt drawn out for a long period so in a way that helps as its been about 4 weeks since finding out and him passing but also bad as they didnt have much time to process that he had it and was dying, today is also our 3 year anniversary of him moving in with me

We are out shopping atm for a black tie for him and a wrist support for me, if its not better by wednesday I will nip up the hospital, sucks that I got work tomorrow too and im on full 9.5 hour shifts every day :/

Twit twooooo!!!

Thanks everyone, Muzza it was brilliant, you will love it!!! X

1.5 off! :) really happy with that as finished off party food this week and had half a pizza, cheesy chips and donner meat... jillian has obviously saved me! Cant wait to see what I lose next week after a week 100% on plan and doing jillian all week! :) xx

My plan to start 30ds has been put on hold now until wrist better :(

My plan to start 30ds has been put on hold now until wrist better :(

:( hope it gets better soon as the 30DS really works! :) xx

I know I wish id completed it the first time round

Back