20 somethings

I have to say I disagree,by all means enjoy his company but there's no point trying to force something that just isn't there.

Before I met my boyfriend I went on a few dates, the nicest men with whom i had interesting conversations, they made me laugh and we had a lovely time. I just didn't fancy them at all and I knew after the second date that I didn't want to lead them on as I didn't feel that way about them. Nothing wrong with them, just sometimes if there isn't a spark if its not right.
Night I met my boyfriend we had a spark before we even talked to each other, both just knew it was right.
If you really aren't feeling it, just let him down gently, if he is lovely why not stay friends. Nothing wrong with having a platonic relationship! X

I just feel like I won't find someone else. Maybe a boyfriend isn't meant to be right now. But I've been single for nearly 3 years. Am I destined to be a spinster?

Its completely your choice hun, I dont necessarily think everyone gets that spark to start with, alot of people start as friends and then suddenly develop feelings and some people do get that feeling instantly, theres no wrong or right way to start a relationship, but I would make it clear that you want to take it slow and date for a while before jumping into an actual full on relationship so you can see if it feels right or not

Feeling good today, made alot of changes, firstly started shredding again, secondly have changed eating habits like we normally eat our main meal about 7-8pm which isnt any good really so we now gunna eat main meal between 1-5 depending what shift im on then eat a lunch sized meal in evening like a jacket spud or salads etc.. Also started upping my water intake, especially while excercising so im gunna aim for at least a litre (although I will be using a 2l bottle so should be more) during and after my excercise and then a minimum of 2 pints a day with some squash to start with, hoping to see a change in my skin as I suffer from dry skin, im feeling quite positive now and my oh is wanting to make changes now aswell after he gained weight the last few weeks lol

Hope everyone is well, been quiet here again x

I want to eat so much tonight. Already had a pitta bread extra but I could eat the whole pack x

Hi tash, not a problem hun I know the feeling I hate my job and im constantly searching for a new one, its not nice being in a job that makes you feel stressed x

Hi ladies, I fell off the wagon but not I'm back to stay.
Got my head sorted and going to stick to plan for the next 10 weeks until my wedding.
I have the biggest reason to lose weight ever but for some reason have really been struggling to get my head into it!

MrsB2B it's weird isn't it?? I got married in September and only lost about a stone for the wedding even knowing that I'd ordered my dress 2 sizes smaller and I had the date booked for over 2 years! I just couldn't motivate myself at all

Hi Ladies, nearly the weekend now! I am back on it after a few bad weekends, just wanna stay at target for the next 3 weeks (as have loads going on, im away for two weekends staying with friends and butlins) so next monday at weigh in would like to be 1 pound lighter so im still just in target so I can have the following couple of weeks off then when Im back I cna get back on it and lower my target as still would like another half stone-stone off) just makes it easier when im away to know i dont have to book the time off or have to pay for weeks im away.

I am fully ready to get the last bit off. hope everyone who is struggling to get in the zone finds a way soon, i tend to look through new recipes when I am feeling like that, it gets me excited and ready to start again. mrs b2b hows the wedding planning going? x

I know the feeling mrs b2b I cant get motivated for my wedding but I def am now more for my honeymoon lol

My ohs passport came today, so pleased I can now book our honeymoon and start getting excited!

MrsB2B it's weird isn't it?? I got married in September and only lost about a stone for the wedding even knowing that I'd ordered my dress 2 sizes smaller and I had the date booked for over 2 years! I just couldn't motivate myself at all

My weddings Sept too. My dress was made to measure for what I was in March so I know it will fit, which I don't think is helping!! ?
I just don't understand why I can't lose weight for the most important day of my life.
Really need the support of people on here to get me through.
I've got a food diary on here, hoping writing it down will make me stick to it.

I know the feeling mrs b2b I cant get motivated for my wedding but I def am now more for my honeymoon lol

My ohs passport came today, so pleased I can now book our honeymoon and start getting excited!

When's your wedding? Where you planning on going for honeymoon?
I can't believe how fast the time has gone, it still feels like the wedding is ages away so in my head I keep thinking I've got loads of time to diet.

September 14th, what dates yours? And we are going to sharm el sheikh in Egypt, cant wait!

Back