20 somethings

Well done for being 100% today Jenna! It's hard sometimes and all you wanna do is go on a binge, but in all honesty, it's not worth it. Save those occassional binges for when you're done and can afford to (weight wise). It's not forever ladies! When we're all maintaining, our bodies will allow us a night off each week.
Fran, everything there sounds absolutely delish! Apart from the duck..I just find it too chewy or something. Any nice chicken/beef recipes? Can you put up a recipe to the others, though? I think a meal is a good idea. thanks!
Jo, enjoy the rest of the night, and get straight back to it tomorrow! You can totally do this!

I can put them up. I will have a think, it is hard because I do homecooking well thinking of dinner party food is hard, then mum pointed out most people don't eat or cook the way we do (even pre sw). For my 18th I had a dinner party with venison, butternut squash tarlets and veg and pudding had homemade mascapone and star anise ice cream with it. I shall have a think.

Currently excited because it must be almost game season (rabbit, venison yumyumyum) and we have edible wild mushrooms in the garden, but I don't trust myself to identify them, despite knowing they are inky caps so will enroll mum in helping pick them.

Look at it this way... if you pick the wrong ones... everything will seem so much more "magical" after lol

Mushroom risotto (leek, onion and garlix base) topped with pan fried chicken escolope. If you like fish sea bream is super simple and lovely, pop in sliced lemon and dill and grill 2-3 minutes each side with new potatoes, courgette sliced on a mandalin and cooked in frylight, and broccoli. Simple but lovely when done well, sea bream is often on offer at the fish counter in Tesco.

Morning ladies, hope you all have something enjoyable planned for today rather than work. I'm still feeling completely motivated, it also helped that my scales were 1.5lbs down on yesterdays weigh in, usually I would ignore that big a jump in a 24 hour period but I'm holding on to the fact that perhaps my body was just bloated/retaining water after all the alcohol. I want that damn 3.5st award on Saturday! I can do it :)

I know! It keeps going silent. My boy has been a whiney sod ALL day. It is because he is tired, which would be fine if he stayed asleep. Silly boy. I did finally sew on the buttons to his jumper today, filled in a form and made a call I had been avoiding doing. I have pinned the fabric for the back of a tapestry cushion to the tapestry so I can sew it tonight. So bored since I finished the knitting projects.

Weight loss wise it's been a good day.... Hope it shows on the scales on Wednesday. Since the car is dead I will be walking to group :( boo.

Love this Fran "1lb loss would give me 55lb total, 2lb loss would give me my 4 stone award, 3lb loss would give me my first interim target" You just know that come WI you will have good news :)

Also are you sure you don't need a new lodger as your cooking sounds great haha Hope Nate is a bit more cheery and you got him to have a nap.

Oh Jen thats great, I really hope you get that award. I had a look at you photo diary and wow you look amazing in the latest piccies!!! TBH I would be happy to look as good as you did in your first picture lol :)

I haven't gone over my syns today but I have only had 1 apple and a handful of grapes so I havent had my 1/3 superfree but I will get back on track soon and I am getting better each day and closer to following plan so by the end of the week I will be back on 100% I think or at least very close. It's hard as I feel like I am stopping myself having stuff which means I am wanting it more but really I am not stopping myself having anything all I am doing is stopping myself getting fatter!!!! It really is laziness that is stopping me a the minute as I can't be bothered to cook now I am back at work as I have to do all the housework too so I feel like I am never stopping, I know that's a bit pathetic as so many people have it worse than me.

People keep taking cakes to work and that is something I find really hard with as my trouble has always been my sweet tooth and I love cake so I need to find a low syn alternative that will hit the spot.I know the low fat squirty cream is very low syn so I need to find something cakey to go with it. Tea today is SW chips sprayed with the BBQ fry light, lean bacon, baked beans and an egg or maybe two...the smell coming from my kitchen now is great so I can't wait to eat it!

I've just noticed that we're on page 100!!!

Mandy - I have a couple of beef/pork recipies I will find and share. Are you thinking something you can cook in advance or something you would make when they were there? x

Glad things are moving in the right direction Star, have you got a photo diary? Maybe even have one on your own computer...on days when I'm having issues with my mirror it can sometimes (not all the time) be easier to see the difference in my pics and gives me a better grasp on how far I've come.

Glad everyone has had a good day, hope we can continue it for the week. I've stuck to my 7 syns today but by God I want a bar of chocolate right now. I will NOT give in though, I can have it tomorrow if I want but I certainly don't need it right now. Makes me laugh sometimes to think of how much thought goes in to having a funsize twix these days, in the past I could have eaten 2 or 3 in a day and not thought twice about it...a long with the chinese, chips for lunch and God knows what else. SW I love you <3

Okay so I ran away again but I'm at SW class now. I text my consultant last week cause I wasn't well and she said she'd put through a holiday but obviously hasn't so I now need to wait right to the end - Urgh!

On the positives, I got a new job and we found a new flat!

Franalamadingdong said:
I know what you mean jenna, saw buttered white bread toast on tv and SOO WANTED IT! Before I would have a stack for breakfast! Haha

It's crazy! I can't imagine eating white bread on a regular basis now, the last time I had a slice was at Easter when my mum made Melba toast (yum) to go with the veg soup (well I obv had a baguette on sat but I was tipsaaay so it doesn't count as rational choice lol)

You'll definitely get it off this week Clare! I've no doubt!

I'm actually scaring myself with how positive I'm being about this weeks weigh in- I fully expect to see the next stone bracket. I hope I'm not disappointed!

Back