20 somethings

Glad you're ok Fran and that sounds like a good reason to celebrate Mandy :)

Good news from the Midwife sweet, how far gone are you?

Jenna, if I can get in a swimsuit you can, plus no one will notice your legs, it's great you're getting in to the gym so much as you'll feel so much better for it and 1k is great!!!

sweetdll said:
woop midwife is on board and is happy for me to continue loosing weight as long as its not more than 2lb a week :)

That's fab, and huge congrats on your pregnancy!! I've just been to docs and after 18 months of trying and failing to get prescription for IBS I have finally got tablets to stabilise symptoms and am over the moon! Hoping it helps with losses too as sometimes I don't go for days on end!

Sorry if this is TMI, I'm just so relieved to finally have an official diagnosis :)

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fran I use Ravelry.. my username on there is HookyMonster if you wanna add me :)

Jenna, you could alternate using hot and cold packs for your thighs to help with the pain.

Sweet, that's great news, but I don't think you can actually control how much you lose lol

Camz, what did the doc put you on for IBS? All they've given me over the years is fibogel sachets...yuck.

Evening everyone! So much to catch up on here haha. Got a really bad headache and I'm so tired but got my weigh in at half 7. Think I might just weigh and leave as I want to come home and make tea and get in my pj's! Otherwise I won't be done until at least half 8 then its a 20 minute walk home. Fingers crossed for a good result though as I've been 100% all week :)

That's fab, and huge congrats on your pregnancy!! I've just been to docs and after 18 months of trying and failing to get prescription for IBS I have finally got tablets to stabilise symptoms and am over the moon! Hoping it helps with losses too as sometimes I don't go for days on end!

Sorry if this is TMI, I'm just so relieved to finally have an official diagnosis :)

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

That's not TMI, we do a lot of sharing on here and a few weeks ago there was 'the great poo debate' that you would have loved haha

Evening everyone! So much to catch up on here haha. Got a really bad headache and I'm so tired but got my weigh in at half 7. Think I might just weigh and leave as I want to come home and make tea and get in my pj's! Otherwise I won't be done until at least half 8 then its a 20 minute walk home. Fingers crossed for a good result though as I've been 100% all week :)

Good luck for WI :)

God, the great poo debate is like my ideal conversation haha! I will check what my tablets are called when I go downstairs, but I think he said you can buy them over the counter too. Apparently they are excellent, so fingers crossed! Xxx

Is it called apercap? Known as happy cr*p in my house :)

Good luck for weigh in xanthe. Our class was SO huge today Nate got scared and cried (he has inherited my fear of crowds) it also meant class ran from 9:30 to 11:30! Nate has just pulled my hifi bars out of my bag and said "ooh wow" ahaha nutty boy. He is still up because of a late nap.

I had to put Fia to bed a half hour early. She was just driving me nuts! God knows I love my babies, but sometimes, sometimes I wish I could just tie em up and gag them! Hahaha she was having one of those days where crying seems to be the answer to and for everything. I couldn't take it any more so I put her to bed early. She'll be up around 6.30am though :(

I have to be honest feeling as crap as I do and being on my own until OH comes back if I had kids and felt this ill it would be so hard so for you guys who are parents I don't know how you do it

Welcome Scarlett, you are very very welcome to join us on this chatty friendly thread. Do you go to a group or are you following this at home? x

Good luck at wi xanthe

Well its done, my manager has sent the manager of the newcastle store an email with all the info they wanted to know about me so just a waiting game now to see if they want me or not lol I feel a lot calmer about it now that its not in my hands anymore so big relief hopefully will know quite quickly

Off to london for a long weekend friday, doubt I will be able to stay on plan but will try my best and will make up for it when I get back by doing my shred and dropping some inches

If we do move to newcastle my oh and I are thinking about postponing our wedding until july instead of may so we have more time to save since we may need to sort out a bond etc..for a place to live, bit gutted but 2 months would hardly be noticeable plus more time to lose weight, but we will see what happens first

Welcome Scarlett

Congratulations on the loss :)

Good news about the transfer having been put in, hope it works out for you :) It would be a shame if you have to delay the wedding but in the scheme of things 2 months isn't long and it's worth if for your new start

Hi scarlett, Aah I love my group, I couldn't imagine not going. They are all so naughty it is hilarious. I'm sure our consultant despairs at us sometimes. These women have been going for years driving her nuts. It is a wonder she doesn't crack and say "stop buying biscuits so you will have to stop eating them!" My favourite has to be the "oh I don't use milk in my coffee." "oh you have it black?" "no, I use the condesed milk, you know the stuff in tins, ooh it's lovely and sweet" *consultant's head explodes* ahaa. I also love the woman who ate butter, as it was, out of the freezer. Having weigh in on my birthday this year, quite looking forward to it. She thought we wouldn't want to weigh on boxing day so moved it to Friday. So I get to spend the morning with a bunch of lovely loons

Christie, what is wonderful is how positive you sound about everything :) what have you got planned for London?

Ah I thought I knew it all once upon a time. Gave up group for 3 months, and had a good week/bad week thing going on. I finally rejoined with a 2.5lb gain lol. Welcome in Scarlett!

Moving away is brave! There are some jobs coming up near Huntingdon with my work and the OH and I are thinking of going for them. It would mean moving further away from both our families but it would give us a chance to buy somewhere together as houses are so much cheaper! The new jobs sound quite exciting too which is always a bonus. Our whole organisation is currently in limbo as to whether it will move in 2018-2020, but by that stage I hope to have children and I wouldn't want to be uprooting my whole family - nor do I want to bring kids up where we live now. The first of the jobs came up today so I need to get a wiggle on and sort out my application...

2.5lbs off for me this week :D. 3lbs to the 1 stone mark - I didn't think I'd be so close so quickly!

just realised i have achieved my first interim target! *runs off to write in book*

mandy, i know what you mean when they are just UTTER LITTLE *&%£$. Nate has taken to fake snoring when i put him down. so funny, so cute, but if i laugh he will take it as license to jump up to play and i can't be having that!

xanthe, that is wonderful news :) well done.

Lyrical (laura?) how fabby! just enjoy it if it is coming of quickly! it is great. I should say i am cr*p at remembering names, especially when there are a lot at once, so just correct me and tell me i'm an idiot.

It's Emily, but don't worry - there are no clues in the name! Thanks. I just keep expecting the bubble to burst - I'm so used to it coming off half a pound at a time or not at all. That said, I've never had this much to lose before. I expect it'll slow right down when I get into the 10s...

Back