20 somethings

I do red and green days every so often, I find green days are easier if your main meal contains a meat replacement, I always use asda meat free mince as its free and cheaper then buying extra lean mince, so if we're having anything with mince for our main meal I'll make sure I don't have meat throughout the day and I'll go green. I have had some meals which don't contain meat which are very satisfying, but I do know what you mean, I've tried some recipes and me and my boyfriend have both just been like Agghhh where's the meat!?

As for red, I used squash or celeriac as a replacement for potatoes, they're really filling roasted or mashed

Hey yeah-I like red and green but it does tend to involve a little more planning for me. I think being used to EE from the start the freedom that plan gives you is 2nd nature and you just get used to 3rd superfree. I love the extra hex b's on red and green and on green particularly I love that you can have a spud with baked beans and cheese and not have to worry about adding salad - to me green day is comfort food!

Generally though I'm overwhelmed at EE and how much you can eat-it's great!

Anybody got any good pud ideas-I'm struggling to not reach for choc ATM! X

I always do red and green, but im not a massive lover of meat except chicken so it doesn't bother me not being able to have it on green days!

I_Dream_Slim, i'm loving the mint and chocolate muller's at the mo, just enough choc to stop the cravings, they are delicious!! Or you could try them 2 syns home made ferrero rochers, not tryed them but seen a recipe somewhere on here! :)

I hate them mint mullers, well I don't, but everyone kept saying they were just like having an aero then it was sold out for ages and then it just really didnt live up to my expectations!
You know what's amazing, cadburys light chocolate trifle! It's only 6.5 syns and so satisfyingly chocolatey, I love it!

Mini Milk - 1.5 syns
Curly Wurly - 6 syns
Crunchie - 9 syns
Freddo - 5 syns
Wispa Gold - 13.5 syns

Can you tell I like chocolate? :p

Gollywogg said:
I hate them mint mullers, well I don't, but everyone kept saying they were just like having an aero then it was sold out for ages and then it just really didnt live up to my expectations!
You know what's amazing, cadburys light chocolate trifle! It's only 6.5 syns and so satisfyingly chocolatey, I love it!

I've had those trifles they're yummy well worth 6.5 Syns!

Think I'm gonna get trifles and curly wurlys on the next shopping list! Cheers folks!! Had a bit of a crap eating what I fancy day-not really eating loads of crap just not on plan. All the right things just in he wrong order (heh!)...

Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow. 4 hour shift over lunch so that limits eating doesn't it!! X

Hi Guys

Just found this thread, can I join too?

I'm 26 and started SW mid January. Have lost 2stone 1lb so far and hoping to lose another 5 stone roughly. Hoping this thread will help keep on straight and narrow and also give me some tips.

BTW galaxy have just bought something out called flutes, which are similar to milky way crispy rolls but have chocolate inside. They are only 112 cals per pack and sooooo good.

xxx

Just wana start seeing results now u.u

Ok...so was doing REALLY well on my own but last couple of days been pants!

Got up this morning and should have had weetabix and fruit or similar but instead had a large bowl of alpen. Now, I know alpens not the end of the world but it's not on plan either.

Just a dodgy start to the day after I told myself I'd pull it back today. So...

Drawing a line under that...

Meh!

Havnt posted in a few weeks cuz i have went a bit overboard since the bf came home :( he goes back on thurs for 9 weeks and we are goin on hols so im gonna have 2 get myself into gear!! actually cant wait to start back on my plan :)

I've decided to switch to WW! Been on SW since January and starting to get bored so want to mix things up a bit before are start falling off the wagon too much! So I will be leaving this group but good luck on your journeys everyone!

lilbabyfish said:
I've decided to switch to WW! Been on SW since January and starting to get bored so want to mix things up a bit before are start falling off the wagon too much! So I will be leaving this group but good luck on your journeys everyone!

Oh my god you traitor haha good luck hun all th best and still keep us to date on ya progress xx

Yeah good luck and check back in so we know how pro points works for you! X

Back