20 somethings

My god I've pigged out these last few days! Ha well getting a gain.

Bit late to the party but 21 here, nearly 22!
Done a year long diet nearly 2 years ago and lost well over 30lbs. Now am trying to get back to that weight.. Started nearly 2 weeks ago, did well at first but since 2 days ago, been kinda failing :(

Robotica said:
Bit late to the party but 21 here, nearly 22!
Done a year long diet nearly 2 years ago and lost well over 30lbs. Now am trying to get back to that weight.. Started nearly 2 weeks ago, did well at first but since 2 days ago, been kinda failing :(

I've been majorly failing this last couple of days.. Im not even exaggerating I've had Chinese, McDonald's, KFC.. Lol. But I can honestly say I haven't enjoyed any of it. I'm ready to get back on it tomorrow now I've got everything out of my system, I shan't be craving any of that crap for a while! Will probs cry at weigh in though.. Boo.
Starting the 30 day shred today though and I'm going to the gym tomorrow :)

But yeah get the **** you're craving out the way and it'll be easier to concentrate. It took me a few weeks to get into it properly then it became so natural and easy. I only messed up so badly this week cos I've spend every day drunk or hung over.
A tip to stop cravings though just in case you do like it too much, I proper craved KFC and I proper craved chicken katsu curry. I went to a crap KFC that I knew wouldn't be good and whilst not being very hungry after forced down the katsu curry. Can't stand the thought of either now :D

I've been completely off plan for the last 3 days, it was my birthday yesterday and everyone's said I deserve a break but I feel so fat and guilty :-/ desperate to get back on plan but at the seaside til this afternoon then got a meal out tonight, night out on Friday and meal out on Sunday :'-(

Gollywogg said:
I've been majorly failing this last couple of days.. Im not even exaggerating I've had Chinese, McDonald's, KFC.. Lol. But I can honestly say I haven't enjoyed any of it. I'm ready to get back on it tomorrow now I've got everything out of my system, I shan't be craving any of that crap for a while! Will probs cry at weigh in though.. Boo.
Starting the 30 day shred today though and I'm going to the gym tomorrow :)

But yeah get the **** you're craving out the way and it'll be easier to concentrate. It took me a few weeks to get into it properly then it became so natural and easy. I only messed up so badly this week cos I've spend every day drunk or hung over.
A tip to stop cravings though just in case you do like it too much, I proper craved KFC and I proper craved chicken katsu curry. I went to a crap KFC that I knew wouldn't be good and whilst not being very hungry after forced down the katsu curry. Can't stand the thought of either now :D

Or... Look for the closest SW recipe to what crave and make it! Did this last night and made SW Chicken Kievs! They were honestly amazing and tasted just like JUNK FOOD ... I was stunned!

image-537308661.jpg

lilbabyfish said:
I've been completely off plan for the last 3 days, it was my birthday yesterday and everyone's said I deserve a break but I feel so fat and guilty :-/ desperate to get back on plan but at the seaside til this afternoon then got a meal out tonight, night out on Friday and meal out on Sunday :'-(

Firstly, you're not fat and don't feel guilty - we've all been there.

As well as the example of making junk food SW friendly (yesterday, I made chicken, bacon and cheese -was a-maz-ing!), just make sure you pick sensible choices when you are out and get on plan the next day :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Gollywogg said:

If I stop a diet for even a meal, am never getting back on it, craving or not. These days although I haven't been eating overly much, I can't get the accurate measure of calories, which is making me lose grip of my diet, and am slowly just forgetting all about it. All because of cravings! But no more giving into cravings! No more indulgence! I'm getting back on the wagon and finishing this diet for good!

It was my 21st birthday weekend at the start of the month and somehow i STS! I had at least 1 naughty meal every day for 3 days (plus cake, choccies etc) my advice would be between the times you know you are going to be 'off plan' stay on plan, if it makes sense..for all the bits in between. Do you regularly do exercise? Try and squeeze that in too, if it's what you normally do.

To update you all anyway, I couldnt make class last night so i weighed at home..1.5lbs off according to my scales.
I go on holiday tomorrow though..5* hotel which is 24 hour all inclusive...:rolleyes:

xJoanneJJx said:
It was my 21st birthday weekend at the start of the month and somehow i STS! I had at least 1 naughty meal every day for 3 days (plus cake, choccies etc) my advice would be between the times you know you are going to be 'off plan' stay on plan, if it makes sense..for all the bits in between. Do you regularly do exercise? Try and squeeze that in too, if it's what you normally do.

To update you all anyway, I couldnt make class last night so i weighed at home..1.5lbs off according to my scales.
I go on holiday tomorrow though..5* hotel which is 24 hour all inclusive...:rolleyes:

Well done on your loss and I am JEALOUS enjoy your hols

Aw wow have fun Joanne!
I'm proper struggling to get back on argh! Tomorrow I weigh in though and start the 30 day shred so that should be my best opportunity to draw a line under this monstrous week!!

1.5 off and my 7lb award AND my silver body magic award :)

lilbabyfish said:
Well I WI this morning and managed to STS!

That is fantastic as you have been off plan... No harm has been done so far! Now for the weekend :) Try and be sensible then you have the week days to pull it back and have a possible loss next week!

Well done :)

Missjlouise said:
That is fantastic as you have been off plan... No harm has been done so far! Now for the weekend :) Try and be sensible then you have the week days to pull it back and have a possible loss next week!

Well done :)

Thank you :)
Feeling very motivated now and focused to stay on plan even with my night out!

lilbabyfish said:
Well I WI this morning and managed to STS!

Awesome! I hope you were WAY off plan cos I'm gonna be devvod at a gain. Im sat here eating bananas though :D cleanse me!

Hi guys,

I'm Jaq and I'm 27. I've been doing slimming world for pretty much exactly 6 months now and in that time have lost just over 4 stone. My motivation is waning at the moment though because of some extra stress making me want to eat so I'm trying to have a perfect week this week to get a good loss!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and well done on all your weight losses so far!

x

Back