20 somethings

Aha I'm a massive sw geek. Its good to obsess though, I've found the more I do the more focused I am and the more I lose ^.^

Proper excited to announce I just weighed in at -4.5 lb and got both my club ten and my 1.5 stones yay :D

Ive got my WI in the morning. Been looking 4ward 2 it all week in the hope that i wud lose sumfing this time lol fingers crossed!! x

Woo gollywog that's top! I get weighed at 12 today so few hours sleep after the busiest shift ever then off out in the sun :) xx

Iv lost 4.5 yessssss thats 1st 3lb in 4 weeks! :) got slimmer of the week and month today aswell defi going to celebrate in the beer garden :)

Well done to all you guys!!!

aw wow what an amazing week all round!
I bought some shorts today.. they're a bit too small but i figured someone my size probably shouldn't be wearing shorts haha. I'll wear them before Summers out, can't wait ^_^

I pretty much went off plan over the wkend :( was soo glad 2 b back on plan 2day so fingers crossed I wont have a gain when I weigh in on friday xx

I need to stop being a twat!! I always think 'ahh well i see why i got a gain' like that excuses that I did =(
went out, had a take away whilst drunk, drank loads of beer and stuff then spent the next day all hung over drinking milkshake and greasy food.
gained 0.5 making the month of may a -6.5! that's not even as much as I lost in my best week!
i'm not letting myself mess up for a whole month. I wanna see just how much slimmer i could be for my holiday on July the second =)

Well I had my WI today and I have lost 1lb. Quite happy with that since I went off plan last wkend! Drink related of course lol Hopefully wont be touching any more drink until July :) Hoping to lose a few more pounds next week :) There seems to be alot of girls going on holiday in July so we should all be gd this month :) Any of use wanna do a wee challenge for this month?? xxx

Back