20 somethings

I made the June challenge :D
Let's proper go for it man!

Hi Everyone Im Becky and im just a 20 something at 29 :) Ive been doing SW for 6 weeks now and so far have lost 1.5 st and Im 2.5lbs off of my club 10 target.
Ive just asked to join the June weigh in and Im aiming for 10lbs which I think is a little optimistic but we shall see!!! I weigh in on a weds and Im following the EE plan and I find it really easy!! Im love SW!!!

I bet you can't wait! I have 11 weeks to go, it seems ages away. I've aimed for 6 but would love more than than because I need to lose at least 2.5 a week to get to target. Lots of gym, superfree, lemon in drinks, 100% on plan and I'm going throw in as many success express days as poss. Hopefully I will make it. We can do this :D Just think bikini's!!! xxx

My stomach is a nightmare too, it's so stubborn and wont go! Although I mainly do the treadmill and bike at the gym and zumba so need to start doing exercise to target the stomach. I now weigh in on Thursday's as I've joined a group so I'm going to be good and wait until Thursday to get weighed (although it's killing me not to have a sneaky peek!). What about you? xx

im 26 and have been doing sw for 5 months now. in that time ive lost 1.5 stone with slimming world and another half a stone before i joined (and that includes holidays where i put a bit on) so im happy with my losses so far its the easiest diet ive ever done and i love to cook too which is quite important with sw as pre prepared foods tend not to be brilliant on syns

Back