20 somethings

Ladies heeeeelp me! I've drank loads of diet coke within the past 2 hours but my weight is showing as 10at 0.75lbs! That's 3lb heavier than weigh in, TWO days ago and I haven't been off plan! Fml! It's wound me up sooo bad!
Hunni your weight flucuates (sp?) throughout the day and on a day to day basis so I wouldnt worry :)

Thanks angelicbex and even though the scales are still up I'm feeling positive and going to try and not let it annoy me. I know weight fluctuates and that I should stay off the scales...it's just taking time for it to sink in and for me to actually use the information! Hope everyone's having a good day :)

I heard a litre of of water weighs a pound and a quarter!
I got a 1.5 pound gain on what was like the strictest week id ever had cos I drank litres and litres just before (I needed to give a wee sample at the doctor ha)

To be honest I don't think my groups amazing, I just come every week to have everyone be mesmerised by my losses when I get them hahaha none of them take it that seriously and are constantly losing and gaining tiny amounts. I know I'm essentially doing the same but in larger amounts

Afternoon girls, hope you're all ok! I got my 2 stone award this week yaay :D

You have done amazing Leah!! Im sure you are over the moon, thats the way I was when I lost 5lbs a few weeks ago. I kept finking the scales were wrong lol Hopefully I will have lost sumfing in the morning when I have my WI but I wont be surprised if I have havnt xx

Jenna it might not show until next weeks wi so you've got all week to work it off :) x x

Dont be worrying about it too much Jen. Sumtimes you jus need to really treat yourself :) where did yas go for the hen party? xx

Back