20 somethings

Stand on the scales with only 1 leg lol

Well my WI is on Fri and I def dont fink i will have lost nefing and im getting so frustrated that i dont seem to be losing nemore weight :( So girlies have u got ne tips 4 me 2 help me lose weight? xx

Hmm, Samantha...maybe try to up your Superspeed/superfree food intake. That might kick start the weight loss again. Or, I've been hearing a lot about adding lemons into your diet somehow. Don't know if lemons work though, haven't tried it myself. Can anyone verify it?

Well done angelicbex! Excellent weight loss! :D

Hi everybody I haven't been on for a couple of weeks iv been on my hols. Iv just had a right good read through what iv missed glad evryone is doing well!!
I have WI tomoz but not sure how it will go but I had a good holiday ? I'll let you all know what the damage is even if I'm sulking!! Xx

Been lurking for a while now and decided I could fit in here, if you ladies dont mind :) Im 23 (24 in a few weeks) and have so far lost 22.5 lb on SW. Im now at the point where if I dont kickstart myself Im going to loose interest. So Im hoping you lovely peeps can inspire me, so far so good though! I didnt weigh in this week due to various reasons, so Im back on track and hoping for a good loss next wednesday.

I remember feeling sick with the dreaded scales on my first night, and was chuffed to find Id lost 1.5lb after 3 days away too. So fingers crossed for a good loss for you tonight

Back