20 somethings

It's just really quiet :sigh: xx

Hi lovely ladies. Sorry havent been around today not much to say except another day on plan and a few calories burnt cleaning my car. Suffering for it now with my bloody back now :( not feeling too happy about Monday looming but on the plus side going to see my beatest and her two kiddies my fav ppl in the world after work :)

Hope you've all had a good rest of the weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all!

WI for me tomorrow and I was an absolute PIG last night
x Chinese chicken curry with fried rice
x Spring rolls
x A quarter of a naan bread
x A popadum

And a ridiculous amount of full fat coke.

A STS this week will be a miracle!

ouch hope WI goes ok after that lol good luck tomorrow

You should go it might give you the kick up the arse you need lol

Just measured myself and in ten weeks i've lost 2 inches from my bust, 6 inches from my waist and 4 inches from my hips! I've lost a foot of myself in total, how amazing is that?! xx

Wow Sammy, that is amazing, I have to agree with CH, I like inch loss more than weight loss :)

Happy Saturday ladies. Was back on plan for me yesterday and was pleased with myself last night after even having a mega row with my parents (it really wasn't pretty and me and my dad still aren't talking!) I didn't reach for the chocolate which I'd have done usually!

Hope you managed to sort things with your parents Jo, mine drive me nuts most of the time lol But really well done for not reaching for the chocolate : )

they didnt have the sausages I wanted to get so I picked up some others they are 72% pork, per 100g is 254kcal, prot. 16.3g, carb. 8.6g, fat 16.9g and the individual sausage weight is 56.75g

Sorry I haven't logged in since Saturday morning but in case you don't have it yet those sausages are 4 each on extra easy/original or 7 each on Green

Hey all!

WI for me tomorrow and I was an absolute PIG last night
x Chinese chicken curry with fried rice
x Spring rolls
x A quarter of a naan bread
x A popadum

And a ridiculous amount of full fat coke.

A STS this week will be a miracle!

Lol Claree that sounds like the meal I had a couple of weekends ago but I still managed a loss so you never know....good luck with WI tonight. It's worth still going as it'll never be as bad as you think and you have to pay anyway...we had someone last week who gained 10lbs after a 2 week all inc hol so you know you'll not beat that

I did have a full english yesterday with everything you can think of on it (sausage, bacon, eggs, hash browns, beans, mushroom, tomato, black pudding and toast with real butter oops) so it would have been about a million syns plus I had a two finger time out but oh it was so very very good!! I love a full english :)

Haha you'll be fine and if you do gain you can just think of that person and be glad it's not that much :) For me the more I worry about WI and the more convinced I am that I will gain the better I seem to lose.

What's for tea tonight everybody? I am going to have a homemade meatballs and pasta which are a total of 0 syns so I can have as much as I like

Things a bit better with the parents they are away for a few days now which I'm sure will do some good too.

Monday has been hectic work was crazy and then Finished early to come and see my bestest and her two kiddies so that's made up for it. Hope your all having a good day, it's boiling hot here too! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad things are better today Jo, it's nice to have a break sometimes isn't it, I have my place to myself this week as my OH is away and though I like to spend time with him it's still nice to have this week lol

It's a really nice day here too and I hope it lasts until Wednesday as if it does I am going to have a walk to the local park and spend the day enjoying being outside and take a book and picnic x

Hi - I was looking for a team to join and I always miss the start of the months for challenges etc! I am 27 and hoping to find some people similar to me for support as I think SW when you are younger and want to go out lots is a really different thing than if you are a bit older and have a family and maybe a slightly more organised life....I live with my boyfriend but we go out quite a lot and like real ale and pizza.

I have done Slimming World 3 times in the past and always done well but I've lost and gained the same ~2 stone 3 times now and I know as I get older weight is harder to shift so I really want to lost it again and this time keep it off by building a healthier relationship with food and a better exercise habit. I will be going to my new group on Wednesday and really looking forward to it - hope I can hang out here with you guys and make some friends!

lost half a pound this week which i'm really pleased with considering the amount I ate and drank at our anniversary meal on Thursday! :) xx

Brilliant! Despite not having *technically* started SW, I am making the famous peanut curry tonight. Very excited. I'm also going to do a little workout while it's cooking. Previously when exercising I would just run loads, which obviously is good for you but this time I want to focus more on weight and strength stuff, and building muscle, as I think that whatever size/weight you are, if you're really toned and have a few muscles here are there you just look a million times better.

Well done sammy and claree on your losses, see nothing to worry about lol

Thanks star, im sure i can manage 8 syns for 2 sausages for a meal as i wont syn on anything else and i only eat hexa and b's and fruit and yoghurt throughout the day anyway :)

Been trying to make a low syn chocolatey treat and ive now discovered that quark - minging, natural yoghurt - minging, creme fraise - minging lall too bitter tasting :/ next on my list is whipping cream although they didnt have a low fat version so will have to have it sparingly lol maybe as a topping on my jelly

I completely forgot to weigh this morning as i have been busy stripping wallpaper all day so will have to weigh in the morning instead now lol maybe the excercise will have done some good lol

Welcome hatwell looking forward to seeing your new progress this time around :)

welcome hatwell *Waves*

Well done claree and sammy. I always lose well when i am naughty. it's pretty bad though because then i just want to be more naughty and it's not good! i was naughty last week because of family, then despite expecting a gain i lost 2lbs and got my 3.5stone award.... which of course meant i've been naughty all week "those syns don't count, i use my syns on chocolate... *eats more chocolatey syns as well as earlier syns*"

jo, it is hard when you are living with family, glad you are all getting the break you need.

Stargirl, enjoy your time off from your OH ;)

well sone on your 3.5st award hun thats great! Unfortunately when i be naughty it eventually catches up with me lol

Back