20 somethings

GeorgieGirl83 said:
You can do it Hun! The square are the part that got me too, my bum and thighs killed for days afterwards. Think I'm just going to do the modified version for a while until it feels a bit easier xx

I mean squats, darn auto correct!

Morning girls. So much natter already and I've only just got out of bed! I've also tried shred before got to day three and then it just fizzled out do wanna give it another go tho. Jess I'm glad they've agreed to give u a tummy tuck I totally agree with felix if they give weight loss surgery on the nhs when somebody has lost it without they so should give them a tummy tuck.

Right I'm off for a shower and then to sainsburys (my life is so boring hehe!) have visitors this afternoon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Felix said:
Jess its great that they have accepted you. It amazes me that they will give people weight loss surgery etc on the NHS but when people have worked so hard to lose a lot of weight themselves, most people they aren't even bothered about helping out with loose skin etc. A school friend of mine who had a baby quite young had extremely loose skin round her stomach after a C section and she has just had a tummy tuck (think she may have paid for it herself) and the results are incredible.

So my boyfriend is at work today until 5 so I'm going to have a long bath and get some housework done. Just polished off a gorgeous breakfast and going to make a batch of superspeed soup for my lunches this week. Felt really ill last night but I'm feeling ok now, was expecting to be dying this morning! Woke up loads last night because someone was setting off fireworks at god knows what time in the morning from my block of apartments, and various people where shrieking and shouting all night!!! So annoying!

Totally agree Felix and that breakfast looks yummy!!! Puts my weetabix and berries to shame haha :( x

I think the reason it's so hard to get a tummy tuck and so easy to get the weight loss surgery is... being morbidly obese is life threatening, so the surgery is essential. Wanting loose skin removed is cosmetic and considered a luxury or "elective".

But I do agree.. there should be some reward for those of us who do it the hard way.

My dinner is smelling absolutely delicious!

Ladies so much chatting to catch up on! Georgie girl, welcome!!

Girls, I'm on day 5 of the 30 day shred here.. Yesterday was the first day the pain in my muscles went away after exercising..

Had a great night last night. Went over my syns by having a ryvita square slice of cheesecake at my friends 21st.. Anyone know how nany syns roughly in one cheesecake slice??

OH is making SW brekkie fry up this morning with 1syn sausages.. Can't wait for it cos it smells awesome..

GeorgieGirl83 said:
Bit off topic here sorry but does anyone know how I add a profile pic from my phone? X

When you reach 20 posts you can add an avatar which is what shows up next to your name in threads and when you reach 50 posts you can add a picture to your profile, I didn't do it through app, went on Internet on my iPhone and went on full site xxx

xMandyDx said:
I think the reason it's so hard to get a tummy tuck and so easy to get the weight loss surgery is... being morbidly obese is life threatening, so the surgery is essential. Wanting loose skin removed is cosmetic and considered a luxury or "elective".

But I do agree.. there should be some reward for those of us who do it the hard way.

My dinner is smelling absolutely delicious!

I agree, there is a few things going on with me which I think helped their decision such as sores on my tummy, rashes and itchiness and sweating, also have a dicky tummy all the time an have been sent for numerous tests even had a tube up my bum!! (Sorry too much info haha) which means the lose skin could be causing it, so these definitely went in my favour with the decision but for me the psychological side is worse then any medical problem I have with it xx

No idea how many syns were in the cheesecake, but just make sure you stay focused until WI and it probably won't make any difference.
I've never uploaded a profile pic from my phone. I have uploaded pics to threads but no profiler.

jessikahlashes said:
When you reach 20 posts you can add an avatar which is what shows up next to your name in threads and when you reach 50 posts you can add a picture to your profile, I didn't do it through app, went on Internet on my iPhone and went on full site xxx

I'm confused as to what the difference is between an avatar and a profile pic. I am technologically challenged sorry lol xx

And thanks to everyone for being so nice about it cos you get so many negative people who don't think people should have it done on nhs and I guess I was a little worried you lot might think the same but you're all very supportive and lovely xx

tatabubbly said:

Girls, I'm on day 5 of the 30 day shred here.. Yesterday was the first day the pain in my muscles went away after exercising..

Had a great night last night. Went over my syns by having a ryvita square slice of cheesecake at my friends 21st.. Anyone know how nany syns roughly in one cheesecake slice??

OH is making SW brekkie fry up this morning with 1syn sausages.. Can't wait for it cos it smells awesome..

Thanks for the welcome and glad to hear the pain gets easier after a few days! Xx

Avatar is a picture for a profile... profile picture is a picture of YOU for your profile... or I've always found it so lol

And hey... I can hardly judge you for having it done on the NHS when I want mine done for free too hahaha.. Never mind the begrudgers!

jessikahlashes said:

And the only option on full site on my phone is to upload from computer not iPhone :( x

tatabubbly said:

Cheesecake is my absolute favourite!! According to the Internet a 71g raspberry swirl cheesecake is 13 syns! Cheesecake is so worth syns to me tho hahaha x

On the app click the 'profile' tab at the bottom and then click your existing picture and it will give you an option to take one or choose one from your phones library :)

Back