20 somethings

Well I have egg gouging its way down my fallopian tube pain too. left side this month. I was doing better I started jumping on 4 times a day which is stupid. Last week despite 100% I was pj with the gain because of the previous weeks but doing another 100% this week and don't want another gain.

Sorry I haven't been around much today girls... I just feel so awful. Chest infection, tonsilitis, swollen glands and a flu...woe is me. I never seem to lose anything when I'm ill either, so I don't think WI will go well on Tuesday. But I have been and will continue to be 100%, cos I'll see it on the scales when I'm better.

Loved reading through all your stories. Made me feel all fuzzy. I think I told you all how I met OH, so I won't bore you with it again lol
Think I'm gonna hit the hay, and hope I feel somewhat better in the morning.
G'night xx

Girls, just read through all your stories... They are so nice.. My and my OH have been together for nearly 5 years.. I was single and misrable when I met him at a friends bday party... He asked me what I did and I'm a scientist so naturally he began singing "chemistry" to me in the street.. We drunkenly kissed.. I went back to college and worked up the courage to text him and when I came back after the xmas holidays I had a boyfriend..

He's a super bloke.. We've been through a lot together.. I want to lose this weight for him as well as me. I want him to be proud of the arm candy he has!!

Morning girls! Was quiet on here last night and I ended up asleep at half 9! What a granny lol.
Mandy I hope you feel better soon, tonsillitis is the worst, I used to get it every month when I was 17 and I was missing more of my A levels then I was actually attending so had to have them out, best thing I ever did, haven't had even a bad throat since! I remember how I was with tonsillitis alone let alone flu and all the rest of it so rest up and feel better soon! What's everyone's plans for today? I'm waiting in for my dress and my food shop! X

Franalamadingdong said:
Feel better soon mandy. You have a great attitude :) being poorly sucks.

Aww Tata he sounds like fun!

I'm pooped too and my left side seems to have a razor blade rolling round in it.

And fran sending love your way too!! X

Morning x

I didnt go to sleep until nearly 3am lol knackered isnt the word, im in wales visiting the family again, off shopping later hopefully get new shoes as mine have a hole right through them :/ then to see my beautiful nieces and nephew :)

Morning! Feeling different but no better lol. Headache seems to have subsided, but now have full blown flu symptoms so it kind of evens out. My throat is absolutely raw and my swollen glands are making it painful to turn my head.
I get tonsilitis quite often and was in fact supposed to have them removed before my son was born 9 years ago, but I chickened out in case it did anything to my singing voice lol

Plans for the day are as follows.
Breakfast will be pure comfort food, while still being on plan -- tea, toast and poached eggs.
Lunch, I'm thinking a SW fry up.
No idea for dinner yet, but OH will be in charge of the house from noon onwards, as I'm comandeering the laptop and dragging it into the bed with me, as well as my crochet. I'm going to laze about in the bed, feeling sorry for myself. I was supposed to go to a protest march this morning, but that's gone well out the window.
Had to cancel a weekend away next week for my friend's hen -- I just don't have the money this close to Christmas. It's as simple as that. She's been on at me to get a loan from somewhere, but to be honest, I can't be dealing with paying back loans. I struggle enough with money (or the lack thereof) without adding another bill. I just hope she understands. I'll be there in spirit haha.

Working on a coat for Fia at the minute, but finding the pattern very hard to understand. For instance I started off doing 3 rows for the back, then divided it into the Left Back, Center Back, and.....right FRONT? Weird. Anyway I shall keep going and if it's all going wrong I'll ask for advice at crochet group next Thursday. Here's a link if anyone wants to see what it's supposed to look like Ravelry: Victorian Coat pattern by Annastasia Cruz

Have to do most of my Santa shopping on Tuesday.
Tiffany wants a new phone -- 100 euro
Jared wants a PS3 game and a controller -- 100 euro
Fia wants a dolly and a pram -- 100 euro
OH wants a PS3 game and a controller (big kid) -- 100 euro

They're the most expensive items, and I'll get them out of the way Tuesday.
I've been humming and hawing all year about what I want for Christmas. No point in asking people to buy me clothes, even though I have none, simply because I'm the type of person who likes to hold on to presents, and when I go down another size I'll have to get rid. Have been thinking lately of the new Kindle Fire HD though.

No idea what to get the rest of the family. Have my Mother, two brothers, Nan, Uncle, Niece, and SIL to buy for.

Thanks Jess. It only lasts a day usually so all gone now. All the animals are happy, Set out the treats for Mr postie, been to the shop to get the paper and Nate's been charming everyone along the way. The dog is being a pain and snapped at me so he has been sent to his room (the downstairs loo)

Christie sounds like you are on for a lovely day have fun.

Oh mandy that sucks. At least you can go hibernate until you are better. I got mine out when I was 13 after being ill with them since I was 3, as well as all the ear infections you get with them which had affected my hearing. They are *******. It didn't affect my voice having them out (i used to sing).

We have no plans for today. :( nothing really needs doing other than the usual cycle of cooking and cleaning.

Ah, seen as though I had no mince delivered I won't be having burgers tonight. So I have decided to try the diet coke chicken. I hope it is nice. I will try to have it with rice but I have developed an unholy addiction to sw chips. I want them ALL the time. I never used to be bothered by chips really. Now it is all I want... All the time.

Having to rethink lunch too (so obviously I want chips) either Bacon and mushroom omelette with salad and chips OR Italian bean stew (contains pasta) OR I could make a big thing of random veg and pasta soup?

Franalamadingdong said:
Ah, seen as though I had no mince delivered I won't be having burgers tonight. So I have decided to try the diet coke chicken. I hope it is nice. I will try to have it with rice but I have developed an unholy addiction to sw chips. I want them ALL the time. I never used to be bothered by chips really. Now it is all I want... All the time.

Having to rethink lunch too (so obviously I want chips) either Bacon and mushroom omelette with salad and chips OR Italian bean stew (contains pasta) OR I could make a big thing of random veg and pasta soup?

The diet coke chicken is lush fran! Even OH loved it when I did it xxx

Hi Loolahoop :) hi girls, hope you are all well! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I found out that my friend is pregnant. She told me last night. And while I WANT to be happy for her, the jealously is KILLING me. She didn't even WANT kids.

I know it's awful and I'm being such a ***** but I want it to be me, so badly!

Managed to drink diet coke all night until we decided to go for food and ended up with a big flippin' Nando's with chips and garlic bread - fail!

Going to buy a new swimsuit today as the one I have is more fashion than swimming and I'm fairly conscious of popping out of it!

Claree__x said:
So I found out that my friend is pregnant. She told me last night. And while I WANT to be happy for her, the jealously is KILLING me. She didn't even WANT kids.

Managed to drink diet coke all night until we decided to go for food and ended up with a big flippin' Nando's with chips and garlic bread - fail!

Going to buy a new swimsuit today as the one I have is more fashion than swimming and I'm fairly conscious of popping out of it!

Oh Hun it will be you soon, it's totally normal that you feel like that!!

And syn wise think how bad it would have been if you hadn't drank diet coke AND had the nando's, you've done really well, you should be proud!! Xxx

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry. Sending huge big hugs your way. Your time will come. For now you can save up your pennies for your future brood because they are pricey little blighters. I know it doesn't stop it sucking.

As for food it could always be worse. Look at the positives of the week. You've handled the new job stress like a pro! Even checking other people's work! You have kept up with swimming and increased the distance. (although yes, a proper swimsuit is needed) you've had meals out and made smart choices, you've relaxed a bit more (which we all should do!). Ok so you made a Whoopsy, but you can fix it :) you stuck to diet coke, another positive!

Also, a ***** doesn't want to be happy for her, you do. You are a good person Clare and it is only natural you are upset.

Jess, I never used to like stuff like bbq sauce but I'm developing such a taste for faddy things. That and chips. I blame the fanned air fryer!

Claree__x said:

I agree with camz Clare, it will be you soon!! And it is bound to make you feel the way you are feeling but your time will come, and don't be hard on yourself about the nandos, diet coke is a winner!
I'm being treated to a nandos on Wednesday for my birthday and then have a massive night out for my bday the week after and it's guaranteed il start the night with good intentions and drink vodka diet cokes and then after about two I'm like woooo get the cocktails in, get the vodka red bulls flowing and then will slither in the house at about 3am, kebab chips as garlic sauce in hand, and get in bed, bf will be anticipating sexy time but the only sexy time il have is with my keeeeebab. Hahaha sorry!

jessikahlashes said:
I agree with camz Clare, it will be you soon!! And it is bound to make you feel the way you are feeling but your time will come, and don't be hard on yourself about the nandos, diet coke is a winner!
I'm being treated to a nandos on Wednesday for my birthday and then have a massive night out for my bday the week after and it's guaranteed il start the night with good intentions and drink vodka diet cokes and then after about two I'm like woooo get the cocktails in, get the vodka red bulls flowing and then will slither in the house at about 3am, kebab chips as garlic sauce in hand, and get in bed, bf will be anticipating sexy time but the only sexy time il have is with my keeeeebab. Hahaha sorry!

I hope it's going to be SW friendly kebab, chips and garlic sauce ;) Pahaha! If it actually is then you are my hero! Xxx

Back