20 somethings

An epillator (sp?) would be ok or simply no equipment and go jogging is good for the legs too

Personally I would have the bike though, id rather work the stomach muscles aswell

CH2b said:
An epillator (sp?) would be ok or simply no equipment and go jogging is good for the legs too

I actually really want to go jogging but with me it's a confidence thing, I'm so saggy from losing all the weight and don't want anyone to see me, I won't even go swimming, so was thinking of doing exercise from home and maybe building my confidence up? X

Why don't you give something like 30day shred a go. Imo this tones legs tummy and arms far better than an exercise machine would x

I agree 30 day shred is fab and will definately help tone all areas and may help with some of the loose skin too to help give some confidence back for other stuff

Why don't you give something like 30day shred a go. Imo this tones legs tummy and arms far better than an exercise machine would x

oooo whats 30 day shred??

Can i ask a quickie question? Does anyone else feel like they shouldnt eat on weigh days incase it piles on the pounds just before you get on the scales!!! ???! I know its a ridiculous thing but I always weight tons more in the evening than I do in the mornings!!!

x

And as for what to eat on weigh day, as long as you weigh at the same time each week and eat similar things each week eg. Don't have a salad for lunch one week before weigh in then a roast the following week. There is no point starving yourself as this will not be a true reading. The main thing is keep it consistent and it will be a true reading x

It's a programme of circuits that is.intense but only lasts 20 mins and gives fast results. It does make you feel like you're going to die, or your legs and arms will fall off but it does the job! Do a search on YouTube, level one is on there x

Well, if it means I dont have to embarress myself in the gym then Ill give it a go!!! NOONE and I mean noone needs to see the shambles of a woman that I become during excercise!
Good advice, i think i just get a bit panicky towards weigh in day, I just had pasta for lunch as ive decided "what will be will be" and although I know youre not meant to, i do weigh myself at the same time every morning to get my true reading! (naughty i know, but its a total habbit now!)
xxxx

I have the 30 day shred and did two days last time I did it but I wasn't at target and I think I was concerned the numbers on the scales wouldn't go down so will definitely give that another go!
Care bear I totally used to be really bad on weigh day, I used to have 2 alpen light bars for breakfast then nothing until after WI at 8 o'clock at night, was so bad, so I changed to a morning group for this reason! X

I have the 30 day shred and did two days last time I did it but I wasn't at target and I think I was concerned the numbers on the scales wouldn't go down so will definitely give that another go!
Care bear I totally used to be really bad on weigh day, I used to have 2 alpen light bars for breakfast then nothing until after WI at 8 o'clock at night, was so bad, so I changed to a morning group for this reason! X
Im thinking of doing the same thing - theres one by me on a Saturday morning, I know its stupid because I weighed the same time last week and ate roughly the same so it shouldnt be any different, but i seriously do weigh much more in the evenings (sometimes around 4lb different!) than I do in the mornings - Im glad im not the oonly who thinks like that tho, I know its silly but I think itll stop me from stressing out all day before weigh ins!
Thanks for putting my mind at rest that im not a loon!!! :) xxx
PS: you have done an amazing job so far hun ! serious inspiration! xxx

I just had a simultaneously fabulous and mortifying moment - I got up from my desk and my skirt fell off! Thankfully my boss was the other side of the room with his back to me at the printer and no one else is in today, otherwise I would currently be hiding in the toilets..! The best bit is I've already re-bought this skirt two sizes smaller because the first one was way too big within a few weeks of starting Spinning classes. I refuse to believe that I've gone from a Medium to a Small but I definitely have less of a bum than I used to!

Woohoo, how fab, and embarrassing lol

Home now, thank God! Long day! I'm absolutely starving, there's nothing for me to eat in my Mother's. I ended up running out to the shop for a mugshot for lunch :( Really looking forward to dinner.

I just had a simultaneously fabulous and mortifying moment - I got up from my desk and my skirt fell off! Thankfully my boss was the other side of the room with his back to me at the printer and no one else is in today, otherwise I would currently be hiding in the toilets..! The best bit is I've already re-bought this skirt two sizes smaller because the first one was way too big within a few weeks of starting Spinning classes. I refuse to believe that I've gone from a Medium to a Small but I definitely have less of a bum than I used to!

hehe - this made me giggle! Fair play though! Its a fab feeling!!!!xx

Thanks care bear and you're not a loon! We are all the same! Morning WI is much better for me now!
Lyrical wow! That is a good job your boss was facing away or your boss might be your admirer thinking you were flashing your Knicks at him hahaha!
Mandy I also had a mugshot for lunch and I am starving, doing tea now, I'm having those Linda McCartney sausages again cos I really enjoyed them last night, they taste quite sagey, I'm famished! X

Haha, Jess I had them for lunch today. I was cooking Tesco reduced fat ones for my parents arrival ( sausage sandwiches) so I needed them! I'm hungry again already. Pasta tonight. Yum.

I'm a morning weigher gem, it is worth going to a morning class if you are stressing. It just happens to be the one closest to me.

Lol, Emily that's fab! And lucky no one saw!

Tried on mums diamond bracelet (yum) and my new York tshirt. It is a medium. Woo. She got one for everyone, including the kids :) they are both knackered and das poolse like he put a stone on. Haha.

Yeah those sausages are really nice. Might try and pick some up next time I'm in our "big" Tesco. Tonight it's the lamb I was supposed to make last Friday lol. Tuscan Lamb with loads of added veg and mashed potatoes. The smells coming from the kitchen are tormenting me lol
Wish our group would have a morning session. I hate being weighed in the evening, although I suppose it stops me from treating the whole day after WI as a day off haha

Glad I could bring some light relief on a slooowww Monday. Only another hour and then I can go home!I desperately need to go shopping. I'm going to pick up some of those Linda McCartney sausages tonight because I've heard nothing but good things about them so far. I've also found a lamb tagine recipe (I've been craving it since Saturday's plate of gorgeousness!) that I'm going to give a try - it involves overnight marinading so I'm going to get it going tonight. Lamb shank and mash for me tonight I think with heaps of veggies on the side. I'm so hungry!

Hi ladies :) well my plans for a fab day went out of the window, still within syns, but it was sooo cold in work the salad I had planned to buy somehow turned into a jacket with beans and cheese haha!!

I also had a slither of delicious birthday cake (with butter icing!!) and a 4 syn mini caramel! No more syns today so should be ok, but *****, what is wrong with me!! Get me to WI tomorrow night, I need to draw a bloody big line in the sand and sort my life out!! On the bus home from work now, gonna stop off at the gym for a quick 45 mins, get me back in the swing of things! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back