20 somethings

Yeah I'm thinking one every other day Scarlett! I totally agree camz it's horrible, it gets to the point of embarrassing doesn't it! It's so weird as I had no problem at all when I was over weight! It's a big relief as I had 3 symptoms of bowel cancer and 2 or more with a family member under 50 who has passed away is high risk so I've literally been losing hair with stress. I rang my grandma (mums mum) on the way back from the hospital and both her and grandad were crying with happiness! X

IBS sufferer here too! Spicy food flares it up for me but I love spicy food! I've noticed it less since I've cut down on bread which is always a bonus. But I love bread :(

Jess hun, have they checked your thyroid. Mum developed ibs through an undiagnosed thyroid problem. She was also losing hair but she put that down to her hair dye. She has apercap (happycrap) before every meal now. Her mum had croens disease so bowel things are a bit eep in our house too. I'm sorry to hear about your mum. I know it was probably a while ago now but it still is horrible.

Scarlet I'm having risotto for tea tonight. Think mum will make it because she's a bit controlly of risotto so if I start she shoves me out the way. Hand is covered in sudocrem and washing up is piling up. Yick.

Franalamadingdong said:
Jess hun, have they checked your thyroid. Mum developed ibs through an undiagnosed thyroid problem. She was also losing hair but she put that down to her hair dye. She has apercap (happycrap) before every meal now. Her mum had croens disease so bowel things are a bit eep in our house too. I'm sorry to hear about your mum. I know it was probably a while ago now but it still is horrible.

Scarlet I'm having risotto for tea tonight. Think mum will make it because she's a bit controlly of risotto so if I start she shoves me out the way. Hand is covered in sudocrem and washing up is piling up. Yick.

The doc says he's pretty positive it's IBS but requested I do a poo sample and have done bloods today to check for chrones and thyroid, but it all comes back totally normal then it's def IBS! He says for now wel treat it as IBS, thanks for that info tho fran! I'm none the wiser with all this sort of stuff! Xx

My mum's always saying I should go and get checked out - my Poppa had Hirschprung's Disease (sections of the bowel don't have any nerves so a) you can't tell when you need to go and b) the muscles don't relax so you get blocked up) and my mum has ulcerative colitis so bowel disorders seem to run down that side of the family. I have just been poked and prodded by so many medical people over the last few years that I just want a break!

Care bear that's fantastic! Well done you! Right I'm on a mission, going to do day 1 of the 30 day shred. Just a quick question.. Even though I'm at target I'm not going to gain from doing this am I? X

Um, Jessikah, Ive just seen your before and after photos on the photo inspiration thread....... WOW!!!!!!!! you have done amazingly well, you look fab! serious inspiration there little lady!!! xx

Care Bear xxx said:
Um, Jessikah, Ive just seen your before and after photos on the photo inspiration thread....... WOW!!!!!!!! you have done amazingly well, you look fab! serious inspiration there little lady!!! xx

Aww thanks care bear!! Xxx

I've just had 2 slices of toast...I don't think such plain food has ever tasted so good, but after 3 days without food - YUM!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camz said:
I've just had 2 slices of toast...I don't think such plain food has ever tasted so good, but after 3 days without food - YUM!!! Xx

Oh I do love a good slice of toast, glad you enjoyed it! X

Hey all!!

Back from my holiday, I'll be honest I am not even going to try and catch up on 2 weeks worth of chatter :)

So has anything exciting happened?!?!

Hope all is well and you're all losing lots :)

I have my first WI since 2 weeks off plan with holiday and my birthday and I will gain and it'll be the best gain ever x x

Yay welcome back star, you were missed!

Is wi today for u? If so good luck hopefully not too much of a gain but im sure it was worth it

StarGir1 said:
Hey all!!

Back from my holiday, I'll be honest I am not even going to try and catch up on 2 weeks worth of chatter :)

I have my first WI since 2 weeks off plan with holiday and my birthday and I will gain and it'll be the best gain ever x x

Did you have a great time love? Sometimes the gain is just totally worth it, isn't it? Not too much going on here, just lots of laughs as usual!

Xxx

StarGir1 said:
Hey all!!

Hope you had an amazing holiday star and the gain isn't too much!! But I bet it is worth it!!! X

hi star, where did you go on hols? think I joined this thread since youve been away. I know what you mean about the gain being worth it- my 4lb gain from a week in kos was the most fun ive ever had gaining weight lol

well what a difference a day makes! today was like having a totally different job from yesterday, the sticker chart worked really well so hope its not just beginners luck and they will return to being shits tomorrow! I'm sure they get it now and we had a chat about how much nicer it is for everyone when we are friends! they both agreed so hopefully it is a sign of things to come. despite having a good day work wise not been so good food wise, was 2.5 lbs down at weigh in this morning so hopefully still time to pull it back and get a loss next week!
boyfriend going out to play football in a bit so think ill have a hot bath, egg on toast and snuggle up with my hot wheat bagpuss and a blanket :)

wow jenna well done! i think id have to have bits shaved off my bones to fit into a size 8!

Back