20 somethings

Well done tata! Fab loss x

Even though I weigh on a Friday now I was still tempted this morning so 1lb down so far so lets hope it stays that way or better til friday

Glad baba is ok sweet x I use a cheap digital scales from argos about 10 to 15 quid and they are great, no need to spend loads on one that does loads of weird stuff haha

Have you been doctors now steph?? X

Sweets that's lovely. Little bean will soon be running rings round you and putting jam and yogurt in his/her hair!

Wow Tata! Well done. I've never lost so much in a week!

Had no syns today so shall have a treat tonight. I made tge diet coke chicken despite mum pulling a face. She tried it and loved it. Muahaha. Nate ate it all too (i decided sod it to worrying about him having it because it's coke). Weigh in in the morning and I'm so nervous for some reason!

Half on tonight. A little bit disappointed as I've been 100% apart from that apple crumble LOL. Hey ho, I'm geared up for the week ahead and meals are all planned :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies!

You all talk so fast! Hope everyone is well.

I am feeling a bit down tonight after having a cheeky weigh in and I am 1/2 lb up from last week! Official WI is Thursday, but I was aiming for 2lbs this week so thats clearly not going to happen. Trying to not let it send me off track though :(

Sammy i have left group mainly due to cost and the fact i'm not on plan due to not being able to keep anything slimming world friendly down, plan on being back on plan once morning sickness calms.

didn't get to hear heart beat but did get to see if flickering away so all good, and i only have 5 weeks to wait till my 12 week scan :)

congrats to all those that have lost and for those that have gained forget about it and start fresh its a new week :)

Aww, bean will grow so much between now and then.

Joanne, sorry to hear about the gain :( but it does sound like you have a very positive attitude to kick that half lb's arse!

Kingsbottom (jade? I am crap with names) this is us being quiet! Haha. I'm a serial weigher and these ladies know it does me no good. On weeks that look bad I do well, on weeks that look good I do rubbish so don't let your scales get you down. Give them a kick and say "i'll show you!"

Yep its Jade, good memory :)! I know its silly to weigh all the time but I can't help it sometimes. I will be so gutted if I don't have a good loss this week as for the first time in ages I have had an on plan-ish weekend.

I am going to try and not let it get to me and enjoy my sausage and mash thats cooking and get on with my cross stitching to keep me away from the cupboards! I sound like an old lady don't I haha!

Am I glad it's been 'quiet' today as it didn't take as long as expected to catch up haha

It's a shame no one has heard from Mandy so I hope she is ok and comes back soon even if just to tell us she is ok.

My day has not been SW Friendly at all, I ended up with a tune mayo sandwich for lunch and had pizza and cake for tea, I don't think my apple for breakfast counts for much!! It's because it's my star week and I just want to eat and eat and I'd not been shopping so didn't have anything in so wasn't prepared and the key for me and SW it to plan but the good news is I have now been to shop and have stocked up on healthy food ..... and some pombears :)

I think it was on here I mentioned how I struggle to eat my healthy extras and someone mentioned fruit ryvitas so I got some of those so I will be getting my hexB tomorrow :) Though will double check SW online as it sounds too good to be true...I do like a Ryvita but if I gain again this week I think I will force myself to eat scan bran Friday night and saturday morning as punishment!!!

Sammy, that's amazing, good luck with your end of year target but you have done so well to lose so much so quickly that I am sure your colleagues will be amazed and you'll get so many compliments x

Diet Coke Chicken is so nice, it's a regular for us but the hardest thing is waiting for the sauce to get to the correct thickness but even if I stop SW I will keep that recipe for life so for those who haven't tried it you need to

Don't beat yourself up over 1/2lb Joanne (or do you prefer Jo?), it's nothing at all and you could wake up tomorrow and it'll be gone. You can do it! Next week you'll get a good loss x

So WI today for me and it says I'm 4.5 pounds down!! Lol Brillo!!

So I've just had 8 syns so far.. 2 syns on a cheese triangle and 6 on my morning crossant that was well worth it!

I must update my stats but you cant do it from your phone!!!

Congratulations that is brilliant!!!!!! I love it on the weeks I see a loss like that :) x x x

Yep. I worry about our mandy too.

Glad you have gotten some better food in now. My parents are so funny. I just go "I've heard of this, I'm going to make it" they pull a face. I experiment on myself and then do it again for them and just make them eat it. We now have sw pancakes, sw quiche, my chicken Kiev, diet coke chicken, fake mayo and i think that is it for our fake foods that I've inflicted on them. Hehe.

Had a lookyloo and fingers crossed i'll get a 2lb loss tomorrow bringing me to 16st1lb, a loss of 4st4lbs official (5st2lbs unofficial) leaving 3lbs left for Xmas Target. I hope it isn't my scales teasing me as the do tend to.

I think our periods have synced. I'm covered in spots so it's looking like star week too. Lol, too much time together!

You know what they say about women who spend lots of time together and their cycles sync must work online too lol

Good job there are no boys on here right now with all the chats we have about periods and poo :)

You'll get your loss Fran and you'd best prepare yourself to say hello to the 15's the week after!!!

I've tried a few 'fake' foods but had lots of disasters but Diet Coke chicken is the best of the lot.

Well am off not for I'm A Celeb speak to you all tomorrow and good luck for the wednesday weighers x x

Evening girls. Sorry been so quiet tonight I have been dozing on the sofa as OH is at work, hel be finished soon so about to dish up his tea, fran your doing brill and those 15's are coming!! So exciting. I have WI in the morning and not sure what to expect. I'm odd and weigh less in evening then mornings so never know what to expect. I have been so good this week so really hoping to have a little loss to give me more to play with for Thursday night out and Friday cinema for twilight as I will most likely have a treat there so have prepared all week! I weighed bang on target last week so if I even lose a pound it will mean I've got 4 pounds to play with before I'm out of target, I always gain after booze as I don't wee right for days! Hope everyone is okay, I'm going to dish up for OH then hit the sofa again in prep for Geordie shore ;) xx

Im due star week this week too, luckily mine only last 3 days although that may not necessarily be a good thing as it could mean something bad lol

Ive been wondering about mandy too, hope she is ok x

Back