20 somethings

Good luck tomorrow with wi jess at least being a wednesday weigher you can try and lessen the damage saturday onwards after your night out and cinema trip, im sure you will be fine

Also good luck tomorrow aswell fran! You will be in those 15s next week for sure, you have done amazing so far, and already so close to your xmas target!

I'm another one approaching star week - we MUST have synced! Hehe.

WI tomorrow for me too. The scales are saying 1-2lb but we'll see... Not feeling hugely optimistic. I need to get back into writing a food diary because I've been a bit casual with the syn counting the last few weeks.

I hope Mandy's okay. I had a vague memory that she was having an operation but I think I might be getting confused - surely if she was laid up she'd be turbo-posting!

Thanks guys. I've been on it this week and with syn free weekends I'm hoping I've given myself the boost I need.

Jenna is awol too. Must be the shock of working ;)

I'll have my fingers crossed for you too, so you can enjoy your time out.

Anyone doing the 10lbs in 10 weeks challenge at group? Or the postcard predictions? Mum's picked out some photos to put on a dongel so I can print them en route to group. Just picked put three. Eww YUCK. How gross. How slimming world can make you humble - by making you keep bringing in "before" photos. Woe.

My group isn't doing either of those. We've done our Christmas wishes but that's it. I do the 1lb a week Christmas challenge on here though.

What are the postcard predictions?

Evening ladies :) been to WI and out for (sw friendly) tea with the mother in law.

Lost 1.5lbs this week, was hoping more after 3 days with no food when poorly, but I did have 3 donuts on sat haha! Going to be seriously on it this week, back to basics, syn EVERYTHING, up the superfree, loads of water, and the gym/swimming 4 times!!

Had a crap day at work, but feeling much happier and cheered up now!

Hope you are all ok? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We aren't doing miss slinky, christmas wishes, postcard predictions or anything! My C has been off for 3 weeks though with a bad back so we've had replacements..not very keen though so i haven't been staying to group.

Great idea to go back to basics (LL) think i'll join you in that and i MUST start exercising again. I used to do bootcamp 3 times a week plus jogging on the days in-between. Now i've just got lazy :p

SG I'm a Jo or a Joanne so just call me as you please, I dont have a preference i get called both :D

Please do excuse me abbreviating the 2 usernames, I don't really know many names on this thread yet so feel free to tell me! xx

Really? Oh. Post card predictions is just an aim for a set time then whoever achieves it gets entered into a draw for a prize. This one's being drawn at the group before Xmas. The 10lbs in 10 weeks (or bottom end of Target for Target members) is for then too. 50p to enter that one and winners are entered into a prize draw. We had a 12 week one for the run up to Easter and i lost 24lbs! I didn't win the draw though :(

Glad you have cheered up Laura. 1.5lbs is good. Better a regular loss than a big one and a rebalancing gain. Ooh for the focus though! :)

We had a replacement recently and she was great. It is good to hear from someone new, different energy and tips and all that. It's during image therapy we hear about the challenges and stuff.

IMG_20121111_221408.jpgIMG_20121111_221415.jpgIMG_20121111_223407.jpgthe killer shoes that will most certainly be the cause of a broken neck for me lol

IMG_20121005_233809.jpgmy more manageable wedding shoes! lol

3 days lol looking at those pics i think ive only just realised how thin the heel actually is lol im too afraid to try walking down stairs

Wow, those shoes are lovely, I have a massive thing for heels :D
Just wanted to join you and say hey. I'm 26 and a newbie-ish to Minimins, been on SW for 7 weeks though xxx

welcome hayley :) and yes they are but will be leaning on my oh all day on saturday i think haha i think i need to try them on a different floor surface than carpet

my feet and ankles are slim but then as soon as you reach my calves thats where it goes wrong lol i guess teaching must be very tiring as thats the majority of the ladies here haha i dont think i could be a teacher and have work to do at home aswell, i didnt realise there was so much work put into it even for early years!

It went quiet once i started haha, im going to get a complex! just kidding ;) im heading off myself now, really tired tonight and up in 7 hours boooo, night girls xx

it wouldnt be too hard if you did some work when hes in bed but then you wouldnt really get much you time, but if its what you've always wanted to do then you should at least consider it and maybe give it a try as you dont want to regret not doing it later in life, better to try and then if it becomes too much then re-think, im sure all teachers get stressed but knowing you have an impact on their lives must be very rewarding also

plus it would get easier as he gets older as it would be same hours hes in school and in mornings he can do breakfast club and after school clubs if you didnt have anyone that could pick him up before you finish

Back